• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does that make YOU crazy?

mockingjay

swift and lol
I don't like being disturbed when playing my computer. *cough* Cranky edition.

One thing I can think of now is that I don't like moving my stuff at all, and I get really mad when they get moved even the slightest...

??????

That guy.
This still isn't in the polls section?

Come on, people!

jigglypoof

oldskool pokeshipper
I refuse to eat before washing my hands. So, if my dinner is set out and I have to answer the phone or generally do something else, I will go back and wash my hands before I even get around to touching my food. Maybe it's paranoia to not get the flu or something, I don't know. Seeing somebody fiddle with their car keys and then turn around and eat a burger with their bare hands makes me cringe.

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
I hate it when ever Some one gets way too close into my space and ear rapes me for no good reason.

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
Yes, as a matter of fact, I have one habit. I happen to have a very loud voice (I think it developed when I grew to despise being ignored. So now when I talk, it is accidently louder then intended) and when I am bored and wandering around, I will start singing to myself, until it will gradually grow louder and more enthusiastic until someone (Namely my mom) tells me to shut up because people are staring.
I share both of those habits, but with the singing one I make myself shut up, I developed the first one for the same reason.

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
One other oddity about myself is that I can't stand pennies. I will not use them, touch them, or anything. If I'm going to end up getting some back in whatever change I'm getting, I tell the person to keep them. When I cash my check at the bank, the ladies already know to not even give me a penny.

Darkrainer

RPH Elite Trainer
One weird thing about me is that when someone says a word, I will type it out in my mind over and over. I even type sentences and stuff in my mind. Thus, I can spell pretty well. XD

muumajii23

Yes, as a matter of fact, I have one habit. I happen to have a very loud voice (I think it developed when I grew to despise being ignored. So now when I talk, it is accidently louder then intended) and when I am bored and wandering around, I will start singing to myself, until it will gradually grow louder and more enthusiastic until someone (Namely my mom) tells me to shut up because people are staring. I am a fairly shy person around new people, yet I will sing and have people stare and not even notice. Luckily I have been told my singing voice isn't that bad :)

I have the exact same problem, except I fail miserably at singing. xD Seriously, it sounds like someone's beating a cat....

My issue is that every little thing that people say have to be correct, or else I will correct them. I annoy SO many people because of this... It also bugs me when people talk like they know everything about the subject, then they keep blaber-ing (yes, it's a word! ^_^) on and on. Then after ten minutes of listening to them, you tell them that everything they said is wrong, then they get all mad at you for correcting them. I'm attempting to make you look like less of a douche to other people, accept the damn help!

I'm done. ^_^

Theif

The King of Darkness
I think im crazy cauz sometimes i see my goldfish with a knife trying to kill me o_O

Pinata Panda

I Am Crazy ^_^
I have to throughly wash my hands after I touch the xbox 369 controller... because I am afraid of battery acid... 0-0

fierylord

Charmander! Yay!
Whenever I go into a bathroom/room that has more than one light switch (It's usually bathrooms that are built this retarded) I absolutely MUST have the light switch from the side I walked in the proper way (Light switch up - light on; light switch down - light off). I don't know why it bothers me so much, whoever thought that the whole double light switch thing was a good idea should be hit in the face the a mallet.

Me too.. I think I got in the habit of it when my dad always yelled at me for not turning off the lights, "It costs money!" he always scream...lol

With myself, on my nightstand, I have my alarm clock. It has a little projector that can turn about 90 degrees. But with the shape of my alarm clock, it would slope at a 10 degree angle where it would fit; but I have to have it jutting the opposite direction or else it will claw at me; I also must have my alarm at a certain position on my nightstand, else that digs at me too.

Raikou_fan

I can't do anything in my room if something is on my bed(besides my cat). No matter what it is, if I'm just watching tv, or hunting for something to wear, or just doing nothing, if something is on my bed I can't concentrate!! Also, I've gotten into the habit of waving at the dogs when we get home, or just waving at random cows occasionally while we're on the road....

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Whenever I go into a bathroom/room that has more than one light switch (It's usually bathrooms that are built this retarded) I absolutely MUST have the light switch from the side I walked in the proper way (Light switch up - light on; light switch down - light off). I don't know why it bothers me so much, whoever thought that the whole double light switch thing was a good idea should be hit in the face the a mallet.

On holiday in France last year, I spent a fair amount of time trying to get both the light switches in my bedroom in the 'off' position while the light was off.

It then dawned on me that it couldn't be done for some reason. ¬_¬

I also store all of the rubbish that I produce when I'm on holiday and don't bin it until I get back to Blighty.

I also also have a fixation with the numbers three and five. Groups of three and five are just so nice! Fifteen's jolly lovely, too.

Spaekle Oddberry

stayin' alive
I absolutely have to inspect all of my utensils, cups, bowls, et cetera before I use them. I usually end up rinsing them out once or twice before I put anything in them too. I just can't stand the thought of some residue from old food being in the food I'm eating. Urgh. I even do this when someone else hands me the cup or whatever, even if they've washed it beforehand. Although for some reason it doesn't really bother me at restaurants. I'm not sure why.