• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does that make YOU crazy?

??????

That guy.
Polls in the incorrect section drive me CRAZY.

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
When I go to bed or get settled down somewhere for an extended period of time, I can't have anything out of order. If something is out of place, even if I am completely comfortable, something inside me makes me get up and correct it. An example might be if my wiimote somehow detached itself from its charger. At this, I would get up and move it into place. This habit of mine does not, however, much apply when I am moving around a lot (possibly because I don't notice these things when I'm moving).

This freaked me out because I'm the exact same way. I'll be going to bed and I'll turn my light off and then I'll notice my closet door looks kind of funny, cause it's a closet with two sliding doors and I have an odd thing where I have to have the second door on the left side and the first door on the right side or else it looks weird, and if I see those doors slightly off it will be on my mind until I fix it. There are other things that will bug me but the closet door is the most recurring one. And also like you said, it pretty much only happens when I'm about to go to sleep.

johny2hai

Future Olympian
my thing is that when i sleep, i am a light sleeper so hen you come i wake up. One time i was at my couison's house when someonw whould make noises i would talk out loud, my dad told me ;)

Profesco

gone gently
That annoys me too. Maybe if there was a way for a second light switch's flipping to cause the others to flip the same way.

But that would be a switch switch. If you had a switch controlling other switches, nobody would use the original switches; they'd switch to the switch switch all the time.

Cyan

Mortal
Stupid questions like, "What does 'curiosity' mean?"

Damn bed liner that comes undone while I sleep drives me freakin' crazy.

This freaked me out because I'm the exact same way. I'll be going to bed and I'll turn my light off and then I'll notice my closet door looks kind of funny, cause it's a closet with two sliding doors and I have an odd thing where I have to have the second door on the left side and the first door on the right side or else it looks weird, and if I see those doors slightly off it will be on my mind until I fix it. There are other things that will bug me but the closet door is the most recurring one. And also like you said, it pretty much only happens when I'm about to go to sleep.

That's weird... I also have a closet with sliding doors, except that I have to have both doors on the left side.

Also, I can't stand the light of overhead lights. If I need to use a light, I use a lamp (I'm glad our Living Room doesn't have an overhead light).

But that would be a switch switch. If you had a switch controlling other switches, nobody would use the original switches; they'd switch to the switch switch all the time.
What? I mean that all the switches would act as regular switches as well as a switch switches.

Last edited:

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I have some quirks that annoy me, but the one that annoys me the most is that I have to have everything in like, some sort of order. Even in the POKéMON games, I can't stop myself from putting them in level order.

dark rift

I always brush my bed before I go to sleep, to get all the grit and sand out. I hate that stuff touching my skin.

And I pretty much always wear socks inside out.

I'll edit this so it's not spam.

I always eat food separately/not eat different sorts of food together.

I never sit down with both my legs hanging down.

And I have a bad habit of "observing" people, and not bothering making friends/getting to know them if my "observation" of them doesn't appeal to me.

Last edited:

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
When I go on holiday, on the plane I constantly have to check everything's in my backpack. Also, when I leave school at night (my mum works as a teacher) I always have to do what I call 'ping' the microwave. I turn it on, set it to 2 minutes, or so, and then immediately turn it to zero and it pings. I'm mad.

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
The phrase "pet peeve" annoys me. It just sounds dumb.

There's only an M on them -_-

That's not true. There are also some with W's.

Last edited:
That I'm too precise about time.
I'll always wake up at 6:30 on schooldays. If it's 6:31 I'll panic.
Yeah, pretty retarded.

Larry

I have to get out of the shower at 6:30 for school too or I think I am going to be late...I usually am ready 20 minutes early.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Ever since i had my operation to rid my nose of polyps, i have been making a 'ungh' noise, i cant control it. Its as if somethings stuck in my throat. I try to say something and it'll turn out like this:

Hi, my 'ungh' name is 'ungh' CharyZard.

Also, if its quiet and i'm making the noises, people give me really horrible looks.

Stupid operation....

I have this thing where I always think there is something on my shirt - hair, lint, crumbs, etc., so I will constantly stand up and brush my shirt off many, many times throughout the day even if there really isn't anything there.

I cannot go to sleep unless my bed is made. If it's 2 in the morning and I forgot to make my bed earlier, I will have to make it even though as soon as I'm done making it I am going to mess it up again by sleeping in it.

I have this one memory from when I was 10 and I had just gotten into the shower when I realized that there was a huge beetle sitting on the curtain. Now, every time I enter my bathroom to do anything at all, even just to wash my hands, I have to check every corner to make sure there aren't any bugs lurking around.

Last edited:

txdaan

Who reads this is...
I always drum with my fingers on, ehh, any hard surface.
I wake up like ~1.5 hours too early, even in the weekends I wake up when it's like 6:30AM.
I keep "shouting" random words every now and then.
I have the feeling that I should wash my hands everytime I touch something that isn't from to me or my family(even money >_<).
I hate it when people move stuff in my room.
When I'm cycling I always have the feeling that all my stuff is going to fall out of my pockets.
I have to listen at least 15 songs each day or I can't sleep.
I always manage to hit something with my foot/leg, making it hurt for at least 10 minutes each day(this might become a serious problem).
People always copy my work at school... Especially when my friends web-page doesn't work, and mine does... He doesn't listen if I tell him to just read whats in the guide T_T.
I only use a fork too eat, except for when I really need to use something else.

There's probably more, but I'm not going to spend more time on this post.

When I go to bed or get settled down somewhere for an extended period of time, I can't have anything out of order. If something is out of place, even if I am completely comfortable, something inside me makes me get up and correct it. An example might be if my wiimote somehow detached itself from its charger. At this, I would get up and move it into place. This habit of mine does not, however, much apply when I am moving around a lot (possibly because I don't notice these things when I'm moving).

That's the exact same with me.
If I know my slippers are on the wrong side of each other under my bed, I can't sleep until I'v corrected them. Or, if I feel that I didn't put my brush away straight, I'll get up and fix it.

I also have to make sure I've sucked all the colour off a Smartie befor I can chew and swallow it. >.<

alli940

I can see you
lol if i turn up the sound on my tv i alwaysset it to something equable with 5.
example:
i turn on tv. its on 30. i raise it on 25. if my mom says: turn it down. i set it 20.

also the M & M thing of yours. i like to eat em until there is one left of all colors. then i eat them all at the same time...

kinda odd...

zapdragon14

High as the sky 8D
I cannot stand horrible scraping noises, especially knife/fork on plate which makes cutting things awkward when I eat. Sometimes when I'm saving my game, I'll go somewhere until it finishes saving, but my mind wanders to something else and I forget if I saved. This means I generally save 2-3 times.

Also I watched a program explaining mental illness, and I figured I might have a few mild symptons. :(

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
i pull the fluff off of the inside of clothes, like that soft fluff that one might find inside a hooded top, or fleece. and i roll it into a ball, and rub my right thumb nail with it, using my right index finger o_O Done it all my life, lord knows why. Can't help it, just bad habit lol. Don't even know im doing it half the time. And then when i use up that ball of fluff, i discard it and repeat the process.