• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does that make YOU crazy?

Ling-Ling

Pokemon dressup
I have slight OCD and whenever I see a whole bunch of crap on a table I want to instinctively put it all into one big pile.

Banana Bloodplanet

Like someone else previously stated, I only eat one kind of food at a time. I won't eat something and not finish it, and go on to something else and switch back and forth.

I walk in circles constantly. This could possibly be because of OCD. Adding on to this, I always walk around the room when I drink something. I never sit down when I'm drinking unless I'm in school where I could get in everyone's way by walking around.

I have this odd way of holding my pencil. People always ask me how I hold my pencil the way I do. I'd like to ask the same question to them. I have no idea how to hold a pencil the "right" way. I did at one point, but it put more stress on my hands and made my handwriting even worse than it is normally.

I talk to myself constantly, and not the way most people will occasionally talk to themselves. I will go in my room, close the door, and talk to myself about things for hours. I usually talk about the same things over and over.

Before I go to bed, I always look around the room to see if there are any ghosts. I'm extremely paranoid of the paranormal, and I've seen (or heard, rather) strange things in my room at night.

I wash my hands about every five seconds. I have OCD and am extremely paranoid of poison and germs. If I see even the slightest stain, I freak out and think it's poison. An example of this is when I stopped reading a book because I saw a stain on page 11 (how I still remember the page number, I have no idea) and closed the book immediately because I was afraid it might be poison. I got lunch detention the next day for not reading the chapter (I didn't want to explain why because the teacher might not have believed me, and I couldn't prove it because we weren't supposed to bring the books back to school). This is something that drives my mom crazy. I believe a starting factor in it was the ant traps my mom put around the house a few years ago. I was definately afraid of them.

My personality changes several times a day. It seems like I'm not one person, but several. I have many personalities, and my personality changes occasionally. This really annoys me. It would be nice to just have one personality, instead of constantly changing from one personality to another, and feeling ashamed of the way I acted earlier when I had a different personality.

There may be others that I forgot about.

Last edited:
I'm terrible with socks, and always have been. If I've worn a sock on one foot, that's the ONLY foot I will wear that sock on. No exception. I also refuse to wear other peoples socks. I'm also guilty of the "only eating one thing at a time" thing, it seems way more common than I realised.

Cyan

Mortal
I can't sleep in a room with open doors.

Since I saw Scream when I was four, I survay my room before going to sleep.

I never sleep facing the wall or on my stomach because of that movie, too.

SugarFreeJazz

not present
-Small blankets get on my nerves. I like blankets that I can completely cover myself in. 'Tis why I only use comforters.
-I have a hard using sporks because they turn me on. Must... resist... sporks.
-I still try to avoid stepping on the cracks.
-I have to eat the banana with the peel on.

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
Seeing as I do quite well in school, many people want to copy of me during exam time. The funny thing is, I let them. I think I just do it to make them happy, and I don't mind them sharing my success.

EVA016

Red Moon;9072944 I have this odd way of holding my pencil. People always ask me how I hold my pencil the way I do. [/QUOTE said:
im the same :)

also i cant sleep in a room if there is any light, even the little light on the wii console must be off or out of vision

im sure there will be more from me XD

oddsok

(^^,)
Really? That's kinda weird. I have so much inner monologue, I hold conversations with people that I may or may not have in the future. Like, I'll picture a conversation with someone and go through it in my head.

And every time, no matter what, I always bring up in the make-believe conversation how I thought of it in my head.

I do the exact same thing, well maybe not exact but fairly close by what you describe. I like planning.

also i cant sleep in a room if there is any light, even the little light on the wii console must be off or out of vision

Ditto. Like if I have my phone charging next to my bed, for some stupid reason when it is plugged into the charger the screen stays constantly lit up, so I put it under my bed to not have the light.

Guardian Spirit Raina

Well, I'm kind of OCD so I have a ton of things that will force me to wash my hands...

But, anyway, I also haev a phobia of bugs (a BAD one), even little ones like gnats. So, like, I spazz out if they come near me.

Orihime

OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!
im the same :)

im sure there will be more from me XD

I'm the opposite, I NEED light, I hate the dark

alli940

I can see you
i kinda just found out...

i always sleep on my stomach and wake up on the back
i have to take my shjes off when i enter any house/building
i sometimes try to make mistakes
if im outside, in the dark, i always feel like there is somebody following me
i collect worthless stuff but when i go to sleep, i throw it away.
i always beleave that im really sexy.

thats all... and the last one isnt a joke...

I have an odd inclination to idiotically wave to random people I see. I started doing it just to see thier reactions, but at this point I feel a need to wave to the person in the next lane, in the other aisle on the train, etc.

Kipcha

Something else I have noticed that I do that bugs me is when I was little I watched a lot of horror movies that got me incredibly terrified with going into dark rooms, so before I entered a room I would reach around the wall and turn on the lights and when exiting a room I would leave, turn around and reach around the wall and turn off the light wo I was not in a dark room, and although I am no longer afraid, it is a habit I still have.

sapphire_addict

Brooklyn rage!
Something else I have noticed that I do that bugs me is when I was little I watched a lot of horror movies that got me incredibly terrified with going into dark rooms, so before I entered a room I would reach around the wall and turn on the lights and when exiting a room I would leave, turn around and reach around the wall and turn off the light wo I was not in a dark room, and although I am no longer afraid, it is a habit I still have.
hey thats what i do! and i fall asleep with the tv o so i feel like i have company.

Dattebayo

Banned
I always somehow have deep feelings with inanimate objects such as chairs and a pair of pants, even though I just barely saw them.

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
i kinda just found out...

i always sleep on my stomach and wake up on the back
i have to take my shjes off when i enter any house/building
i sometimes try to make mistakes
if im outside, in the dark, i always feel like there is somebody following me
i collect worthless stuff but when i go to sleep, i throw it away.
i always beleave that im really sexy.

thats all... and the last one isnt a joke...

You too, huh? X3

woot21

super noob
Another one of my ticks that I just remembered is that I always eat the food on my plate one thing at a time.
I do that too.

I also, have tried counting the grains of sand on a beach once.
I've said "I just lost the game." out loud on a bus before. One person, in their 20s, in particular gave me a dirty look afterwards. Almost as if to say "I just lost too now you little ****er."
I end all of my post in non-serious areas, or that aren't part of game entries with "woot21 out dawgs"
I enjoy copypastaing to quote, then find a way to use that quote to go off-topic while maintaining by replying to an on-topic remark kept my off-topic remark on-topic, or I use to do that.

woot21 out dawgs

redpanda

This sounds fun!

I'm a bit of a pack rat. I still have a piece of grass I picked over 5 years ago but I can't bring myself to throw it away.
I always wave when I say hello on the phone as if the person is in front of me. My mom makes fun of me for it. ^_^
I cannot fall asleep when lying on my back. I start feeling nervous and jittery until I roll over to my side or on my stomach.
I cannot stay still while talking on the phone. I always end up pacing around the room without realizing it.
I seem to have an aversion to trash cans. I try to avoid them as much as possible and need to wash my hands if I touch one.
Whenever a character in a movie or something needs to hold their breath, I do too.
I have poor eyesight unless I see money or cats. I can't read a billboard from 20 feet away but I can spot a cat or dollar bill from hundreds of feet.
On tiled floors, I alternately breathe in and out depending on the color of the tiles I step on. Mostly at school when I'm bored.

That's it for now... nothing too odd I think.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I always get scared when I walk to the kitchen to get a midnight snack, after I had to watch these terrible Goosebump movies. Just saying it gives me actual goosebumps.

I also get very stressed whenever I brush my teeth, and my mom keeps telling me to go back and brush them again. Every time gets me even more stressed.

Serenitie

Stresiing for me - SCHOOL SCHOOL SCHOOL !

Tests annoy me as you have hardly free time for that night due to revision. Round this time its tests crazy in my school, so I'm lucky I have time to type this post. Grrrrr....