• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does that make YOU crazy?

[converanga]

converse + manga
i am the queen of getting ticked off! so many things can annoy me and when they do, i get really mad if they dont get fixed/stopped. like ruined-the-rest-of-my-day-mad. lolzz. but one thing in particular i cant stand is when people eat. If their mouth is open, their making noises, sloppy, drooling,food on their face, anything i get mega angry. o.0

ShinyCollector007

Trainin's Over! DIE!
[converanga];9305126 said:
but one thing in particular i cant stand is when people eat. If their mouth is open, their making noises, sloppy, drooling,food on their face, anything i get mega angry. o.0

Who doesn't Well at least I do.

I often pinch my lips together (mostly when I'm on the computer). I normally wouldn't notice it, but when I do it, my lips always hurt.

Jink

DY-NO-MITE
When people on Serebii type in a white font, I usually don't read their posts because I'm too lazy to highlight them. I use Happy Style, so white text is barely readable. My only question is why people use the default/guest dark green theme? It hurts my eyes.

Although I'm sure some people hate it when I type in size one. :U

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
When Im at the store, sometimes I have to choose between one thing out of the two I find. When I pick one, I get pressured, and figure out which ones better than the other. When I get home, with one of the two, sometimes I think I should've bought the other one.

edit: sweet! Im ranked up. 3 region master.

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
When people on Serebii type in a white font, I usually don't read their posts because I'm too lazy to highlight them. I use Happy Style, so white text is barely readable. My only question is why people use the default/guest dark green theme? It hurts my eyes.

Although I'm sure some people hate it when I type in size one. :U
Yeah the white text thing is really annoy. I use the G/S/C theme. I don't mind your size text though. It's easily readable.

t.A.T.u

I hate when people make fart sounds. Then keep on doing it thinking that it gets funnier the more they do it. News flash, you need to go die!

Lol at above poster. LOOK AT MY TEXT! D:

ShinyCollector007

Trainin's Over! DIE!
I hate when people make fart sounds. Then keep on doing it thinking that it gets funnier the more they do it. News flash, you need to go die!

Most of the time it bothers me, but not as much as it probably bothers you, I get really anoyyed when they actually fart,or burp.

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer

That annoys me sometimes too. When people do that around me, they normally stop after a few times because I say something about it.

well this thread has taunted me enough so im gonna post

1. I drink ALOT! and by that i dont mean alcohol i mean anything you can get a free refill of water, soda, whatever i ussually get 3 - 4 refills at restauraunts (and as you can imagine i drink diet soda now lol) while just about everyone else i sit with will only get 1

2. i pick my scabs (and pretty much anything else i can pick at)

3. i have a PS3

does that make me crazy?