• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does the BW saga have the least filler out every series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were tons of fillers in Unova. 1-2 minutes of TR screentime does not make an episode non-filler.

It can't be that much, why don't you do researc

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
It can't be that much, why don't you do researc

There was a lot of filler early on and in the middle. Episodes about Cottonee, Buffalo, the one taking pictures of the deer, etc.

The belief that Unova has little filler because it moved faster is nonsense...we're still not at the league and Japan is approaching its 100th episode.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Unova Fillers off the Top of my Head:

All of the Episodes between Meowth Joining and Leaving the Group: Purrlion, Dream Thief, Bearic
Detective Cilian (Audino) and its sequels
Zen-Mode Monkies in the Clock Tower
Pokemon Musical Episode
The Deino Episode
Cottonee in Love
Afro Episode
[spoil]Onix Island
Nursery Episode[/spoil]

LizardonX

Banned
There was a lot of filler early on and in the middle. Episodes about Cottonee, Buffalo, the one taking pictures of the deer, etc.

The belief that Unova has little filler because it moved faster is nonsense...we're still not at the league and Japan is approaching its 100th episode.

Kanto was the only main region that took less time to get to the league.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.

Cyber, I need to complete the fillers list. I only see the Cottonee, Elgyem, Audono (detective), Maractus, seasonal Sawsbuck and Bouffalant as absolute fillers. Is very probable that the Darmanitan (debut), Gothitelle (Bridge), Litwick Mansion, Purrloin, Gothita (Katharine).

Possibly the Cubchoo episode in Dawn's cameo. And the next episode isnt filler because is where Ash knows where is the league in this episode.

And not only that, Hoenn has a technical draw with Sinnoh (has some debatable episodes in the two sagas) although Sinnoh has 60 more episodes than Hoenn (yes, I count the fillers one time).

Arceusgamer14

I hope the filler saga we're about to get involves N and his men and the Final Battle with Team Rocket. (Maybe Team Plasma will follow Team Rocket to Kanto)
Maybe Ash will go back to Kanto bringing Iris and Cilan with him to introduce to them to his old friends such as Brock, Misty, and May & Max, and Ash will head to northern where the Tree of Beginning was located to find N and challenge him and the sages who look after him! This will be like the Battle Frontier only this with the Sages and it'll probably be much quicker than in Battle Frontier if Gen VI would release fall 2013. Meanwhile Team Rocket will pursue Ash and Pikachu and this will be the Real final battle that will bring The End of Team Rocket.

What was the main purpose of that Tempest Mission that said it would be The end of Team Rocket?

*futachimaru*

Music Maker/ Dreamer
in my opinion, thefillers in dp, ag and os were good (not amazing, but still good) however quite a lot of the BW fillers bored me to death. its kinda predictable at times.

but then there are some amazing fillers like the litwick mansion, bouffalant, mistalton tower and the pyramid fillers. they were amazing

BlueDragonfangirl

Only if they did tournaments like that tag team one back in D/P towards the end of the series, now that'd be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.