• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does the fourth gen suck?

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
Wel I can't say, because I don't have DP yet, but I think it wil be really cool.

Shindou-kun

Lunar Dancer
Wel I can't say, because I don't have DP yet, but I think it wil be really cool.
well hurry and get it, thats what I say! Nice avi, by the way.

wiz4

is back.
I think the names could be a bit more inventive on some of them, like Torterra. All they did was put tortoise and terra (latin for ground) together.

They did that for Infernape and Empoleon. In fact I think they've gotten MORE creative in the fourth gen. I mean there are names like Seel, Dewgong, Geodude, Graveler, and Golem that could have used more imagination. They're getting better...

-SI-

I'm baaaaaack
D/P was the first game I ever gave up on early... it was in some way dissapointing. I'm only at the 3rd badge =P

ive read the first few posts and ive come to the conclusion that most of you suck
you have forgotten many things

1.lots of pokemon have the same types what when we run out of type combos we give up????????
2.the underground point blank is awesome
3.speed really i didnt notice
4. as great as the graphics are if you care about them youre lower than a digglet (hehe they go underground so theyre low =D)
5.do you know how amasing it is to HAVE new pkemon god look at the bright side
one more thing
YOU CANT ENJOY A GOOD TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. The only new type combos left that I want to see are Fighting/Flying and Dark/Electric. Still you need to rehash things, if they didn't we would have run out LONG before the 4th gen,besides some of the Newer type rehashes are better.

2.I have nothing to say on this one.

3.Can't say anything, again

4. Oh, so you would rather have a boring 2D pokemon game that wastes the awesome Graphics the DS can utilize, Graphics are one of the things that make the game.

5.Yes it is amusing to have new pokemon, but equaly as good to inprove the crappy ones like aipom.

6. I can have a good time, but the game has to be good. :/

"L"

Dugtrio evolved?

SPPf is lacking in Common Sense.

Diglet evolving into Dugtrio

Magnemite evolving into Magneton.

Basically, you can make a picture of them by cutting and pasting the previous stage onto each other, get it? Hense the phrase "cut and paste" evolutions.

Evil Genius

I think its alright.

Shindou-kun

Lunar Dancer
SPPf is lacking in Common Sense.

Diglet evolving into Dugtrio

Magnemite evolving into Magneton.

Basically, you can make a picture of them by cutting and pasting the previous stage onto each other, get it? Hense the phrase "cut and paste" evolutions.
I get it now!

"There isn't a super powerful trainer to level up with either"

You can battle with your rival repeatedley after you beatE4. He's near Pal PArk.

Shindou-kun

Lunar Dancer
No you can't. You can battle him once a day on the weekends near the Battle Park in Battle Zone.