• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does the world need more Atheist?

Not everyone, just everyone who is not a Christian. Yes, although I cannot say what happened in the last few moments of his life (he might have converted, who's to say?), M.K. Gandhi most likely is in Hell. You believe in Salvation based on good works. This is not Biblical.

You should better accept the Bible's contents if you are a Christian. If you do not like what you read in it, then you should find some other faith.

So you think Ghandhi is in hell, yes, that's a very fair, just, loving and absolutely perfect god you believe in, isn't it?
The way you picture god he's nothing but a selfish creator who is narrow minded, hateful, vengeful and uncaring of anyone who doesn't agree with him, yes, there is absolute perfection there. there is no way anyone will doubt your beliefs.(no offense to anyone who also believes in god, that's just how he's portraying god)

Sarcasm aside, I urge you to have some measure of respect, you are getting dangerously close to crossing the line between expressing an opinion and enforcing them, which could very well get you reported.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Ghandi is in hell and I want to meet him.

I'd rather be with hellbounded humanists than stupid robots who murdered.

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
PokeJustice, I have no clue how you tricked yourself into thinking that what you are doing is what God wants. "Treat your neighbor as you would treat yourself." I bet you don't treat yourself like **** or an abomination, do you? Do you tell yourself that you are wrong? Do you ignore any thoughts of yours that contradict what you already believe as true? You are quite narrow-minded. You should try to be more open to new ideas, possibilities.

Last edited:
So you think Ghandhi is in hell, yes, that's a very fair, just, loving and absolutely perfect god you believe in, isn't it?
The way you picture god he's nothing but a selfish creator who is narrow minded, hateful, vengeful and uncaring of anyone who doesn't agree with him, yes, there is absolute perfection there. there is no way anyone will doubt your beliefs.(no offense to anyone who also believes in god, that's just how he's portraying god)
Which is more or less the only way to portray the God of Abraham. God is loving enough to give all of us, who are wicked wrongdoers, a way to Heaven. You are too stubborn to listen to Him, but you are without excuse. You see, you probably developed the idea that Christians teach that being good gets you to Heaven from Catholocism. But that is not what the Good Book says:

Salvation Through Good Works:
To be saved, Catholic doctrine requires the continual performance of good works.
"Even though incorporated into the Church, one who does not however persevere in charity is not saved." Pg. 222, #837​
These works include baptism (pg. 320, #1257), various sacraments (pg. 292, #1129) plus many additional works.

Once again the teachings of Catholicism oppose God's Word, which states that salvation cannot be earned, but is a free and undeserved gift of God:
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8-9
"Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;" Titus 3:5

The Bible repeatedly states that salvation comes through faith-never by good works:
"Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law." Romans 3:28
"And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith…" Galatians 3:8

How do we become God's children?:
"For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus." Galatians 3:26​

The Pharisees and good works:

The religious Pharisees were convinced that performing good works would earn them salvation, but Jesus set them straight. In Mark's gospel, the Pharisees and scribes asked Jesus:
"Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?" Mark 7:5​

In response, Jesus chastised them:
"Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition." Mark 7:9​

What a tragedy! By elevating tradition above God's Word, the Pharisees had actually rejected the commandment of God. Jesus also accused the Pharisees of:
"Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition…" Mark 7:13​
This is exactly what the Catholic church does by elevating church tradition above the Word of God.

The Pharisees were convinced that salvation was obtained by performing good works, but good works can never save anybody:
"Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified." Galatians 2:16
"Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:" Romans 5:1

Good works will not get you in:

Many who stand before God will think they should enter heaven because of their good works. Jesus tells us in His Word:
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven… Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?" Matthew 7:21-22​

How shocked they will be when they hear Jesus respond:
"I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." Matthew 7:23​
How tragic! Millions of people never learn that good works cannot save them until after they die. But after death is too late. At that point they are already doomed to an eternity in the lake of fire.

The Apostle Paul makes another important statement concerning good works:
"I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain." Galatians 2:21​
In other words, if you could earn heaven through your good works, then Jesus suffered that horrible death on the cross for nothing.

But He did not die in vain. Scripture declares that Jesus gave His life because there is no other way for our sins to be forgiven:
"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." John 3:18 (My Note: Another verse that says that atheists are damned.)​

Jesus repeats this same truth:
"And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life…" John 6:40​

Conclusion:
Roman Catholics must make another decision. Either you will believe God's Word and accept the free gift of salvation through faith alone in Jesus Christ, or you will believe the traditions of the Catholic church, that salvation must be earned through continual good works.
You cannot choose Catholic doctrine and God's Word because both disagree with each other. My prayer is that you will make the right choice. If you choose to receive the God's free gift of salvation, in my last post, I have explained how you can do it:
"Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent." John 6:29
It really is that easy.

PartyPokemon

L or Kira?
PokeJustice, I have no clue how you tricked yourself into thinking that what you are doing is what God wants. "Treat your neighbor as you would treat yourself." I bet you don't treat yourself like **** or an abomination, do you?
Yeah, man. Practice what you preach. Be the change you want to see in the world.

Why all the hate for Gandhi?
Yeah! Gandhi's cool! Oh, oh! Wait...
OK, here. People who are going to Hell according to PokeJustice: Ghandi, pretty much everyone working for Nintendo of Japan (including the creators of Pokemon), the Buddha, me, George Harrison, Dr. Ste, Dragonfree, Bob Marley, Freddy Mercury, and many, many, many more.
The only one NOT going to hell will be... PokeJustice.

Last edited:
Yeah, man. Practice what you preach. Be the change you want to see in the world.

Yeah! Gandhi's cool! Oh, oh! Wait...
OK, here. People who are going to Hell according to PokeJustice: Ghandi, pretty much everyone working for Nintendo of Japan (including the creators of Pokemon), the Buddha, me, George Harrison, and many, many, many more.
The only one NOT going to hell will be... PokeJustice.
No, many Christians will not, but I do not know that you will be one of them, seeing as how you hate the Bible so much.

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
Conclusion:
Roman Catholics must make another decision. Either you will believe God's Word and accept the free gift of salvation through faith alone in Jesus Christ, or you will believe the traditions of the Catholic church, that salvation must be earned through continual good works.
You cannot choose Catholic doctrine and God's Word because both disagree with each other. My prayer is that you will make the right choice. If you choose to receive the God's free gift of salvation, in my last post, I have explained how you can do it:

So now you're against Catholicism?! I take that personally to the greatest extreme seeing as how I was brough up as Catholic! Nothing in the world gives you the right to say that the Christian God is the right God and if you don't believe in that specific God, you will burn in hell for all eternity! No book nor any God, existing, truthful or not, gives you that right.

And don't pray for anyone here. No one wants your sick, twisted prayer. The only person you need to pray for is yourself; you commited the deadliest of the Seven Deadly Sins: Pride.

No, many Christians will not, but I do not know that you will be one of them, seeing as how you hate the Bible so much.

You're one to talk: You hate everyone who doesn't believe what you believe.

Last edited:

PartyPokemon

L or Kira?
Hate? Hate? Dude, I love the Bible! It's a great book with amazing moral advice. It's, like, a guide to life. That is, if you interpret it right... But I never said or IMPLIED that I hated the Bible! It's a great book!
And you, my friend... you said you were tolerant of everyone so respect my opinion and I'll respect yours. We are fellow Christians, right? Jesus FTW! Right? So then...

Fused said:
And don't pray for anyone here. No one wants your sick, twisted prayer. The only person you need to pray for is yourself; you commited the deadliest of the Seven Deadly Sins: Pride.
Fused, brother, I agree. And the best part is the irony! It's so thick you could cut it with a knife!

Last edited:
I don't hate anyone. And the Seven Deadly SIns is a Catholic invention. Not Biblical. The Bible does warn against pride, though, but I am not being self-righteous.

Hate? Hate? Dude, I love the Bible! It's a great book with amazing moral advice. It's, like, a guide to life. That is, if you interpret it right... But I never said or IMPLIED that I hated the Bible! It's a great book!
Aha! It isn't a book. It is God's Word. And, If you love it, then listen to it!

Last edited:

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
I don't hate anyone. And the Seven Deadly SIns is a Catholic invention. Not Biblical. The Bible does warn against pride, though, but I am not being self-righteous.

I'm surprised that you didn't know this: the Seven Deadly Sins were actually an early part of CHRISTIAN teachings, however they were never written down until Catholics did. That is why the Seven Deadly Sins are attributed to Catholicism, but they actually came from your religion.

Actually, by saying that you're God is different from other Gods, and the way you have been praising him throughout this entire thread, you make him sound like THE God, which shows that you think Christianity is the one true religion which makes you unleash your Pride. Not to mention, for you to say "You're going to hell. So are you." that is also Pride, since you are making decisions that are only up to God to make. I can't beleive you claimed you aren't being self-righteous. You don't even understand what you typed, I think.

Actually, the Bible is BOOK of collected stories written by MAN who CLAIM to have heard God's word. The Bible is a collection of stories over a huge span of time. That is why the Bible contradicts itself in so many places: times changed therefore the rules had to and the views people had affected what was written. So yes, PokeJustice, unless God wrote the Bible himself, it is a book.

A Book is a collection of pages put together and form... OMG! A Book!

Last edited:

PartyPokemon

L or Kira?
The irony... it's delicious...

Aha! It isn't a book. It is God's Word. And, If you love it, then listen to it
It's God's word (as interpreted by man) assembled IN THE FORM OF A BOOK. So there. And I do listen to it. Or, read it and take into account what it says. Look, I'm not atheist! But I don't think that atheits are guaranteed to go to hell permanently...

10Charlimit...

Last edited:
Actually, by saying that you're God is different from other Gods, and the way you have been praising him throughout this entire thread, you make him sound like THE God, which shows that you think Christianity is the one true religion which makes you unleash your Pride. Not to mention, for you to say "You're going to hell. So are you." that is also Pride, since you are making decisions that are only up to God to make. I can't beleive you claimed you aren't being self-righteous. You don't even understand what you typed, I think.
We can know of Salvation. I know, that, if people mean what they type and type what they mean, then I can determine using God's Word where they will end up when they die. I am proud of God, but I should be! Christianity is the one true religion, the same religion you base the Seven Deadly Sins off of teaches this, as does the Bible!

That is why the Bible contradicts itself in so many places: times changed therefore the rules had to and the views people had affected what was written.
Nope.

Last edited:

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
We can know of Salvation. I know, that, if people mean what they type and type what they mean, then I can determine using God's Word where they will end up when they die. I am proud of God, but I should be! Christianity is the one true religion, the same religion you base the Seven Deadly Sins off of teaches this, as does the Bible!

I'm not saying you can't be proud of your God or your religion, but it does become a problem when you become so proud of them that you begin to dismiss every other religion and claim that your religion is the real and only true one that exists. That is showing Pride, in the context of the Seven Daedly Sins. And since you think you're religion is the one true religion, then you better listen to the Seven Deadly Sins since they came from your one true religion.

I'm not saying you can't be proud of your God or your religion, but it does become a problem when you become so proud of them that you begin to dismiss every other religion and claim that your religion is the real and only true one that exists. That is showing Pride, in the context of the Seven Daedly Sins. And since you think you're religion is the one true religion, then you better listen to the Seven Deadly Sins since they came from your one true religion.
My religion tells me that it is the only one. That is not pride in the context of the religion itself. You might see it that way, but that doesn't make it so.

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
My religion tells me that it is the only one. That is not pride in the context of the religion itself. You might see it that way, but that doesn't make it so.

If you're religion told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?

The point is, there are several other religions, some of which weren't around when Christianity was established, so since times changed, it is not fair to say your religion is the only one, because Buddhism is also the only one, along with Hindu, Judaism, Hindu, Islam, Catholicism, etc. Do you see how narrow minded you are now?

Last edited:

Pokemonwarrior

I Am Your Nightmare

Um your about the most self-righteous member Ive seen on these forums your either bashing people trying to make them believe what you do, or your just unwilling to listen. And your basically saying its your way or no way as if your the only one that knows anything about the subject. your forgetting there are different types of bibles out there maybe yours teaches differently.

according to you Pokejustice, salvation is becoming just like you, a blindfolded fool who hates everyone in the world and who thinks only he and whoever thinks like him and exactly like him, will be in heaven, if god was like you describe he is, then heaven would actually be hell since every actually good person would be left behind

according to you Pokejustice, salvation is becoming just like you, a blindfolded fool who hates everyone in the world and who thinks only he and whoever thinks like him and exactly like him, will be in heaven, if god was like you describe he is, then heaven would actually be hell since every actually good person would be left behind
Tsk, tsk, I don't hate anyone. Where did I say that I did? And, no, you do not have to think exactly like me to get to Heaven. But, you have to be a Christian. When you're dead, you'll see whether or not I'm right. But, if I am, it will be bad news for you.