• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this happen to anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missingno.Fan

I noticed that on my Blue version if I keep a Pokemon with full health in the computer for a long time and when I withdraw it is missing one point. For example I put it in with 75/75 and leave it in there for days and take out it is 74/75.

Anjoola

Pokemon Collector
Well, you should know that the first generation games had a lot of glitches, so that could be one!

Kay

Ka-boom
Never happened to me, but I left a fainted Pokemon in there and it was gone when I went back.

Crimson Moon

Charlie the Chimchar
Nope. Never happened to me.
Only strange thing PC related that's happened to me was when I was trying to release my Pikachu in yellow. I gave up and tried to withdrawl it but it was gone even though it said that Pikachu wished to stay with me and wasn't released. =/

Aquarelle

Staff member
That's happened to me before, but only once.

I just remember placing a Pidgey or something in the PC at full health. When I retrived him from the box, his health had gone down by a point.

But it's probably just a simple glitch or error in the game programming, I wouldn't be surprised if it was, the First Generation is loaded with them. I don't think it's bad for your game or anything, so I wouldn't worry about it.

~Aquarelle

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Actually it sounds more like the box trick in action. You leave it in for a long time and it's stats have improved slightly. It's HP has increased by 1 point, but since only the stat has gone up, it's health hasn't.

rescue_team_rocket

Pika, that's right!
Yeah, it's happened to me, my Dragonite and my cousin's Mew (yeah it's sharked) got 1 HP less than before.

Mirai Mirai

rabid kitten
Nope, not that I remember.

anteater

< the awesomes.
Never happened but one time i left my lileep in my PC and it was GONE!!!!

roses_108

I don't think so but then again i never pay attention to those kinda things so i wouldn't know for sure but i'd go with no.

Psychic

Really and truly
Lolz let's bump more topics! Okay!

OR we could NOT bump old topics with SPAM and actually read the rules. You should do that when you get back from your ban.

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.