• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this happen to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

.Dan.S.2006.

I was on a good streak. I had bought 2 Hidden Legends and 1 FR/LG packets (not all at the same time obviously) and got a rare shiny in each one (Crobat, Bannette and Butterfree) and so I was happy. Later on (much later) I bought a pack of Emerald: rev-holo Shroomish. Then After that I bought 3 packs of Unseen Forces: rev-holo Flaafy, Lugia and Unown. And then I bought 4 Packets of Delta Species: rev-holo Ditto (Charmander1), Holon Mentor, Gardervoir and Zubat.

I am really ticked off! That is 8 packets of cards and still not a single proper shiny. Ok the Gardevoir and Lugia are alright but I am annoyed now and feel I am wasting my money.

Does this happen to you?

Ex_Mightyena

Mightyena Master
used to happen to me,that was before they stopped selling ex ruby and sapphire packets.so I stopped buying cards.
having any shiny card will be a bonus to me!especially Lugia!

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
poke_life said:
Yeah its happened to me, but its all based on luck, can't blame anyone.
You can blame the Luck Gods. Heck, I blame them on a daily basis:

"Oh, holiest luck gods, I pray that you receive my message:
YOU SUCK!!!"

Back on-topic, somewhat. It seems to depend on the set for me. Hidden Legends was a goldmine where I nailed 9 holos in 12 packs. Sandstorm and Emerald, however, were absolute disasters, where I averaged about 1:8.

Status
Not open for further replies.