• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this make you sick or what?

What's the debate about? Is it to argue against those who don't think of this teacher as bad? I don't see anything in the OP's post other than a link and a few statements of opinion.
As for my opinion on this, I agree it is sad to heard a teacher do that to young students, but as for the level of disgust, there is worse, like this:
Recent article on teacher to child molestation.

daveshan

My little friend
You do realize that these may be taken completely out of context, right? I'll concede that these are horrible things to say to children, but still, we don't know what was said up until the recording.

The teacher probably didn't walk in on the first day and say that they were all stupid. She probably tried other things and gave up when they didn't work.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
There is no debate here.

Until you can provide something to debate on this, it's getting closed.

On second thought, I'll just move it to misc since it's better suited for that area, anyways...

Last edited:

Brettt

satirist
Maybe they just are stupid? But its still mean, they should let the kids live lives of blissful ignorance, without knowing their faults.

I'm guessing teaching wasn't her first choice as a career, and yet somehow she ended up back in school =o

The teacher probably didn't walk in on the first day and say that they were all stupid. She probably tried other things and gave up when they didn't work.

And that definitely justifies it.

Maybe they just are stupid? But its still mean, they should let the kids live lives of blissful ignorance, without knowing their faults.

-_- You don't call a room full of children stupid. They are young; nobody should be judging them on their ignorance and faults just yet.

Last edited:

Profesco

gone gently
Regardless of the leading-to-this details, a teacher is expected to know better. It takes a great deal of patience and fortitude to teach young children. This lady may simply not be up to the task of it.

Kakumei

夜に踊り疲れて。
This is why tutoring is as far as I go regarding teaching/working with kids/etc: Not enough patience, like that teacher. o.o (Of course, I didn't belittle any of the kids while working.)

Nny

Yeah, about that...
Hmmm poor kids. :(

People who plan on being teachers should be able to tolerate kids and know what to do, not yell at them.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
That High School Musical backpack does indeed sicken me.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Reminds me when my guidance counsler told me to kill myself.

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Reminds me when my guidance counsler told me to kill myself.

Guidance Counselors - 1
Me - 0
Interesting.

Anyways, I'm sure the teacher was mad like hell at the time. My teachers have said stuff like that, and even left the class when they were angry.

They haven't seen the counselor, though.

Guidance Counselors - 1
Me - 1

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
Hmmm... sadly this kind of thing is more common than it seems, I've seen two teachers fired for calling the class stupid/ making fun of children's art etc. (one of those teachers even said it to the parents face as well as to the kid)

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Veteran Teacher = Burn-out

Or at least when it comes to teaching younger children. The majority of the older teachers back at my elementary schools seemed too up-tight all the time, and not just solely because us kids were wee little asses.

Guess this one finally just snapped.

Strangely this reminds me of my actual 7th grade eanglish teacher.
The same voice,same tune ,same language...creepy¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡