• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this make you sick or what?

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
That High School Musical backpack does indeed sicken me.

Haha. That's true.
Anyway, I don't really see what the problem is. Calling them stupid kids isn't the sort of language I'd want to hear about, but the rest is pretty normal. A lot of worse things go on in schools.

Rave

Banned
I think it was rather fair.

If you want children to learn, you have to treat them rough.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I don't think it's that sick, sure not nice and makes her sound like a jerk, but I have been called worse by teachers befor,e I got called a wuss for no reason (I didn't want to go to the swimming carivinal, simple as that and this stupid *** teacher calls me a wuss, this was in the 7th grade, oh and despite the day before my other teacher said I didn't have to go or something, and that SEU teacher outrules the teacher aid).

This is the same woman who drags children by thier collars as well...That's right, the teacher in that article sounds like a dog compared to my old SEU but teacher aid teacher.

I hate it when people go "that isn't so bad when there is WORSE that could go on in schools!" Just because there is worse doesn't make this any better =/ Teachers are there to help children succeed, and by calling them stupid they are not helping one bit. It's bad enough if you do not do well in school or get in trouble, but adding insult to injury is obviously not needed. If you think, as a teacher, you are going to snap like that, then I think you should find another job. End of story.

Last edited:

Ethan

Banned
Verbal abuse is not justified, especially in the school system. People that are already trying hard the last thing they need is someone telling them that they are not capable.

Angel-FoX-crescent

Moon Fennec Angel
What's the debate about? Is it to argue against those who don't think of this teacher as bad? I don't see anything in the OP's post other than a link and a few statements of opinion.
As for my opinion on this, I agree it is sad to heard a teacher do that to young students, but as for the level of disgust, there is worse, like this:
Recent article on teacher to child molestation.

One thing can't condone is that.

Shiny pokemon lover

Shiny pokemon hunter
That teacher should be fired,yes. You simply cant talk about children like that!
She should find a new job, not involving children!

Riversong

Buggy down.
I hate it when people go "that isn't so bad when there is WORSE that could go on in schools!" Just because there is worse doesn't make this any better =/ Teachers are there to help children succeed, and by calling them stupid they are not helping one bit. It's bad enough if you do not do well in school or get in trouble, but adding insult to injury is obviously not needed. If you think, as a teacher, you are going to snap like that, then I think you should find another job. End of story.

Hmm I agree.

I've had my fair share of mean teachers, but one that sticks out was the bus driver substitute. Worse than any of my teachers. I was only in kindergarten but I remember her, she'd constantly whack the crossing paddle on the steering wheel and scream at everyone to shut up.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
The world would be a bettter place if people had the guts to tell the truth. Teachers telling kids their stupid, judges tellingaccident claim lawyers they're blood sucking parasites, police telling people to grow up when someobody breaths the wrong way at them, doctors telling people to get a ****ing grip. Couldn't be bothered to wait for the video after the pathetic microprocessor advert that took forever to load and play, but I get the just of the video. Sick? Dont be an idiot. Work in retail for a while, then you'll realise just how stupid people are. I want to take this teacher out for a drink.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I don't think she deserves to go to jail, that's a waste of space when people much more bad deserves it, maybe she should get a a week or two suspension at the lest but not jail.

RagTag

Shroomin'
WoW what a B****