• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this realy annoy you?

People always claiming someone cheats, does it annoy you>

• Total voters

m190049

Local psychopath
You see a video of someone with a shiny, and you cant ever just look through the comment withsout someone saying "FrOmG hEs A hAcKeR!!!!!! Howd he get all those shinys? He has two pokemon that are lvl 100! He is suck a hacker"

Listen! just because you don't have a shiny, or any lvl 100s, doesnt mean anybody who has one is a hacker!!! GOD! It realy pisses me off.

Also, has anyone ever heard of BUYING STUFF? I saw someone say, "he has a stack of 99 ultra balls, and another stack of 27 ultra balls? How he get those? Hacker!" maybe he BOUGHT THEM!!! all theese noobs, jsut because you suck, doesnt mean everybody that is better then you hacks!!!!!!!

it REALY ANNOYS ME!!!!

Last edited:
Not really

I hate when people always jump to conclusions. Just because their not lucky enough to see a shiny, dosen't mean they have to try to ruin a person's reputaion by calling them a "cheater".
btw, I cheat too. and I really hate it when people say that "cheating" is bad. :(

SilverDragon7683

Will Eat For Food
Oh yeah, I just noticed this, but it seems that people often accuse other people of cheating when they see they have Lv100 pkmn. How is that cheating? I have a team of a Lv96 Sceptile and Lv85-88 of the rest. Shortly I'll have a team of 6 Lv100 pkmn, but did I cheat? NO! I just put in over 200 hrs of training, was lucky enough to have found a Lucky Egg on Chansey and had traded them to gain as much boosted exp. as possible. That's not cheating. It may be considered cheap, but I call it taking advantage of available options.

Haruka of Hoenn

*Spamalicious*
Yes, it does annoy me. I understand that sometimes a person does cheat to get those pokemon, but that doesn't mean that whoever has shinies or Lv100s is automatically a cheater. Most of the time it just means that they got lucky to get the shinies and worked hard for the lv 100 pokemon.

Last edited:
Who cares if some on cheats or hacks it their choice to play that way so every one eles should leave them alone.

Hehe, it's funny. I have tons of pokemon in their high 90s and 100. Every legendary and event pokemon except for Deoxys. And then n00bs over at the Mew event said it was impossible for me to have that many. You look on my game hours. There's 270+ hours on there...and that I travel to places. :)