• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does...

Speed raise Evasionness? Because I was in a battle with a Ninjask,it's ablitly(sp?) allowed it to raise it's Speed,and I couldn't hit. It didn't have any Evasion redusing moves.

Knight_Ram

I think it does. Maybe it depends on the speed of each pokemon used in battle.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
No, Speed has nothing to do with accuracy & evasiveness.
1. Where did you battle it? In Battle Tower/Frontier? It might hold Brightpowder.
2. What move did you use? Not all moves has 100 accuracy......

There is a pretty good chance that it used Double Team when you weren't looking. And if they weren't, there are plenty of moves that don't hit 100% of the time, such as Rock Slide. There is no relationship between speed and evasion, as Shiny Trainer said.

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
Evaisivness and Speed are two different things.
Speed allows you to attack first. If you have higher speed than your opponent you will strike first.
Evaisivness allows you to dodge. Higher Evaisivness = more dodging.