1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Doesn Anyone know how?

Discussion in 'Technology Help' started by SuicuneZ, Nov 12, 2005.

1. SuicuneZ

SuicuneZ Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2005
  2. Virtual Headache

Virtual Headache *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

There is a "Print" key on your keyboard.
    Use it and then copy the image into a graphics program.

3. Kal-El

Kal-El Mush! Mush!

Uhhh... "Print Screen". Some keyboards do have a "Print" key (I think) and I bet you can guess what it does. ^_^;;

4. liljinky55

liljinky55 Guest

right click on it and click copy, paste it onto paint or something. right click on your desktop, click properties, browse through your pics, select it and click OK

5. ShiningClefairy

ShiningClefairy Meteor Trainer

That's for copying images that are already made. You can't make an image of your desktop that way.

6. azurill

azurill Well-Known Member

simply press the print key,in most computer it is above F12.Then open up whatever paint program you have and paste it(ctrl+V).

7. Kal-El

Kal-El Mush! Mush!

Now we're just repeating ourselves so I'll repeat myself again - "Print SCREEN".

Actually, unless they aren't easily accessible on your harddisk, you can find images that way. Unfortunately you have to go browsing for it so I'd go with the Print Screen method. :confused:

8. azurill

azurill Well-Known Member

on laptops its above f12(or at least that's how mine works)

9. ♪Crystal Mew♪

♪Crystal Mew♪ Mr. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

or on laptops like mine its Fn+Insert