• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Doesn Anyone know how?

Kal-El

Mush! Mush!
pika2000 said:
There is a "Print" key on your keyboard.
Use it and then copy the image into a graphics program.
Uhhh... "Print Screen". Some keyboards do have a "Print" key (I think) and I bet you can guess what it does. ^_^;;

L

liljinky55

right click on it and click copy, paste it onto paint or something. right click on your desktop, click properties, browse through your pics, select it and click OK

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
That's for copying images that are already made. You can't make an image of your desktop that way.

azurill

simply press the print key,in most computer it is above F12.Then open up whatever paint program you have and paste it(ctrl+V).

Kal-El

Mush! Mush!
azurill said:
simply press the print key,in most computer it is above F12.Then open up whatever paint program you have and paste it(ctrl+V).
Now we're just repeating ourselves so I'll repeat myself again - "Print SCREEN".

SC said:
That's for copying images that are already made. You can't make an image of your desktop that way.

Actually, unless they aren't easily accessible on your harddisk, you can find images that way. Unfortunately you have to go browsing for it so I'd go with the Print Screen method. :confused:

azurill

on laptops its above f12(or at least that's how mine works)

♪Crystal Mew♪

Mr. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
or on laptops like mine its Fn+Insert