• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Doesn't anyone on this forum like Beyblade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Person.

No avatard plz
Uhh... Nope. Not me.

N

Nintendo Master

Eh, I used to like Beyblade. I watched all the seasons, own the Vforce game for Gamecube and still have the Dragoon beyblade. I don't play with them anymore though.

vaerna

My son does. I don't get to watch much TV.

I only played with the actual things not the video games or watch the show but my best beyblade was roller I think that was his name I was unbeatable with him then once I played for keeps (don't ask why) and I lost and I never got him back because I didn't really play much after that

Shaorune

Aquarius Sphere
I did, but I stopped watching after VForce ended. I sort of wanted to see G Revolution, but I missed it, but by then I decided I didn't really care anymore. Therfore, Beyblade was a passing phase for me. It's dead now, I think.

Leon Phelps

Don't Tread on Me
I used to. I knew everything about beyblade and watched every single episode, but people just lost interest, and so did I. It's called a fad.

Hidden Mew

Fog Trainer
I remember watching the first season of Beyblade and I thought that it was pretty interesting. It was fun to watch, especially towards the end of that season. The second season wasn't as good to me and for some reason, so was the third one. For me, it was one of those anime to watch just for fun. Too bad the channel that had it stopped showing episodes before the third season finale. It was okay, overall. I didn't play with the toys or the video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.