• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Doesn't suck when you realize the Pokemon you love stink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Diaruga

Chahuistle
Azereus said:
Some of my favourite Pokemon include Pidgeot, Blastoise and Feraligatr but all these Pokemon have been described as lackluster in the games and are outclassed by stronger, faster and overall better Pokemon in competitive battling.
Play in the UU tier. Only Pidgeot is NU from those 3.

xXBlastBurnXx said:
But I always remember: TEIRS ARE 4 QUEERS!
No, they aren't.

Hell_fire said:
noobs with steroid uber teams
...Where have I read this sort of comments before?

Chaos Rush

Why do you guys follow the stupid Smogon rules anyway...

Serebii should make their own system of competitive battling.

Black Diaruga

Chahuistle
Chaos Rush said:
Why do you guys follow the stupid Smogon rules anyway...
Mostly to keep the battles competitive.

Chaos Rush said:
Serebii should make their own system of competitive battling.
There's already a tier system with a set of standard competitive rules. There's no need for another system, wich would be essentially the same thing and would have the same purpose: to try and keep battles balanced and competitive.

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
Defense and speed wise, Absol isn't the greatest in. :/ I guess it kinda sucks but that's what Choice Scarfs are for! : D

Who cares if they stink? Battle with them anyway. It's not like you're going to have any less fun than fighting with the same Pokemon as everyone else. The fun is in finding ways that you can use your favorite Pokemon to win. I don't do much competitive battling but that's what I do when I actually do battle. ^^

thats what i do ^_^

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi

itsme

(ノ@皿@)ノ ~ lolwut?
Luckily, Sceptile does not suck.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
it sometimes happens to people but for that you have to be creative. blastoise & nidoking are a few of my favorites and those are in my team right now but sadly they didn't proved to be useful after several onlinebattles so i replace them for something else i can use.

League

Master Abra Catcher
Surskit's typing would of been real cool had it been given to Masquerain. The shiny Masquerain looks really cool at least--as well, it has a decent movepool compared to most bugs. But eh.

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
My fave pokemon are Vaporeon and Skuntank,
if they suck or not, but mostly are my best pokes in my team

League

Master Abra Catcher
Vaporeon is the most used form of Eevee followed by Glaceon I'd say. Skuntank has great typing, and could probably get something done with Aftermath.

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
Vaporeon is the most used form of Eevee followed by Glaceon I'd say. Skuntank has great typing, and could probably get something done with Aftermath.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.............sorry but vaporeon is used 20 million times than glaceon..........skuntank is barely used at all btw

League

Master Abra Catcher
Well duh. The only thing I didn't state there was the clear second as it could be Espeon/Jolteon.

Nejiki

Jolteon is actually used more than Vaporeon.

My favorites vary, but I tend to like Pokemon like Dustox and Venomoth a lot. I don't play competitively anymore so I play with them in the Battle Frontier and stuff. I don't mind if they aren't the best, as long as I'm having fun.

Miss_Pocket_Monster

Serebii himself is a fan of Farfetch'd.....;083;

Nothing wrong with liking Pokemon that aren't competitively viable. There are still Contests, after all! And besides, some Pokemon I adore are merely outclassed or mediocre rather than sucky, so with the right strategy they can still be incorporated into a good team. ;210;

espeon13x

Espeon Trainer
i really dont care anymore i just choose the ones i like, for example my brother and i want to train a level 100 forretres. why? just because it would be neat, and i love espeon but miine only has like 297 sp att, and i use umbreon mor than my absol which as 335 att and umbreon has liek 177( but 301 defense) but i still use umbreon.

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
yeahh, i wish they would make a pokemon
that has awesome stats AND looks good! lol.

i love pokemon like blissey, pachirisu, and corsola.
but all of them arent that great when it comes to battling.

Status
Not open for further replies.