• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Doin' What Comes Natu-rally! (203)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I've really neglected to even bother with this episode for almost a year now. I saw this thread and thought I'd never give my opinion since I would have most likely bashed this episode in the past, but I've learned to give it a decent chance. It was a boring mid-Johto Filler, but with an added twist. I mean, how can you see this image, and not laugh your pants off? While the character of the day was as boring as can be (except while he has that Wooper mask), the Natu in this episode sort of redeems the Fillerness of this one. I believe it's because it's protrayed as being cuter in the anime than in the games for some reason. Add to that, it's nickname (Naughty) and you get a decent episode like this. Nothing much happens that's worth mentioning, but I think I like Natu a whole lot more now. 4.5/10.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Natu for the 1st time. It's Future Sight is really cool. It was cool to see Misty help out McKenzie. Natu was really cute.

21/100

7threst

Hmmm, mediocre episode but it was nice to see Natu. But I can also see why many people started to have doubts and complains about this point into Johto - filler after filler can demotivate you to continue watching. Fortunately, once Master Quest started, things started to get better.

Blessed

Not the best of episode, I don't care about Natu. Add to that Mackenzie is a boring, weird, cowardly, & shy COTD. I'm glad Misty's future wasn't told, she chooses her own destiny. Seeing the Magikarp Salesman again was awesome, but that's the only good thing about this episode.

zhixun

This episode was a bit boring in my opinion because there were not many development of Naty. Moreover I think the Koiking Salesman was not supposed to be in this episode. Naty should have save the day other than Pikachu since I would like to see the Psychic type power of Naty other than just simple fortune telling.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
McKenzie's Wooper mask was cool since he gained more confidence while he wore it and I liked how the focus here was also on Natu's psychic future-seeing ability. I didn't think the rest of the episode was interesting however.

Gillachu

Banned
Lol, so the Magikarp con artist made an appearance again and the CotD kid had to wear a mask because he was cowardly...

Moonlight Starlight

Hey do you all know that the lady teacher with the small children resemble to the other lady from the other episode " A Bout With Sprout" which her hair is dark blue and has the same hair style as her too and also similar outfits but in different colors one in blue and the other one in yellow with orange small top.
It would be strange if those two were related to each other .We have same similar Nurse Joy nurses,Officer Jenny's police and two similar same hair style but in different color preschool teachers.

JudySpell

Banned
The Magikarp salesman making his return was a nice addition but Natu didn't entertain me much and neither did his shy owner. 5/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Lol, so the Magikarp con artist made an appearance again and the CotD kid had to wear a mask because he was cowardly...

I liked seeing the salesman again at least ha ha, especially how he attempted to rip James off again with his usual Magikarp scam. I'm just glad it failed this time.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Jesus, Natu was so boring! But I liked how Misty helped out McKenzie by suggesting that he wear a mask to gain confidence, and it was also nice to see the return of the Magikarp salesman.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was wonderful to see Naty used for its fortune-telling abilities, and Isami's timidness was a good subplot too, because it was different from some of the problems that other one-off characters have faced. I enjoyed seeing the Koiking salesman again. Naty should've evolved against the Rocket-dan, however.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Fine episode, but nothing special about it. The scene with James and the Magikarp salesman, though...very funny.

I might be alone in thinking this, but I kind of wish that Kojirou had gotten another Koiking from the Koiking salesman here, or that he would've at least gotten his revenge for the salesman's previous scam.

Daizy

I call you honey
So McKenzie’s problem is that he gets so nervous performing that he chokes. The gang’s solution is to put him in mask while he performs. Their logic is so simple lol.