• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dokun Region

Cece

People really need to stop ragging on you and telling you a bunch of **** you've already heardbefore, it really makes me angry. >_> Guys, really, when the same crit gets said over and over again for PAGES it's no longer helping. It's just kinda mean.

And despite what they are all saying, some of these are very orginal and VERY well designed. A few are probably a little too close to official ones, but you have shown major improvement and some of your newer ones are amazing!

I ADORE Twurphur, Mantill, Halungus, Amulob, and Spluddle. The designs are inventive, original, and well-drawn. Your art is very high-quality.

My only real complaint is that it feels like you are afraid or reluctant to try new color designs or add small details.
I seriously just want to take a paintbrush and put spots on Spluddle's back. Or dip his feet/hands with color. Or add stripes to his tail, or the fin on his back.
You said your reason for not wanting to add more detail is to not make your sprites have too much detail and stop looking like pokemon; I think that if you make your fakes more busy they will look a lot MORE like pokemon.
Look at some of the official pokes, they can be extremely busy with lots of stuff all over them. Empoleon, Infernape, Garchomp, and Seviper are good examples. Try and be a little more experimental with color, too, I'm not fond of the plain brown on your dinos/dogs.

I love your stuff, I really do. But why not try and be a little more experimental?

btw, Twurphur is pretty much my favorite fakemon ever. oxo I'm also tempted to do fanart of Spluddle, he's so darn cute <3

Last edited:

MrRandell

Shiny Hunter
Rather pay me for it than steal them though ;D

Anyway I've started with a new region, so there are new starters and so.
Here are my first four:
Nubeech_by_MrRandell.png

Panduff_by_MrRandell.png

Pungeroo_by_MrRandell.png

Tabbily_by_MrRandell.png

I've posted them this way, cuz I think many people are to lazy to click a link.
So for more fakemon: http://mrrandell.deviantart.com/

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
These things are absolutly amazing. I've never seen things done like this so well. I love all of your ideas. The regions is off to a great start. I can't wait to see the rest of the air ballon... Well. Your pokemon are fantastic and having pokemon in the open like that are is just so outgoing. I love it. Truly

Edit: Orcythe, PorygonR, Mantill, and Twurphur are BEASTIN!! (in that order)
And Likiwobble is so so so adorably cute.
Love the shiny forms a whole lotta bit

Last edited:

Cece

These are looking great!
I am absolutely in love with Panduff and Pungaroo. They have just the right amount of markings and such. <3

Liliauw's front legs bother me a bit. the bend wouldn't be so far up the legs, it'd be a little past where the tannish color starts.

Anyway, keep it up~

Chizzy v2.0

I got bored so did a lame sort of not-properly shaded sprite of Pirargh, the shading faults are just a lack of black around the lower right from where the darkest points would be, maybe someone could fix it up for me (and forCece)?

pirargh.png

Cece

I got bored so did a lame sort of not-properly shaded sprite of Pirargh, the shading faults are just a lack of black around the lower right from where the darkest points would be, maybe someone could fix it up for me (and forCece)?

pirargh.png

What about Cece? o__o;

You shouldn't post your own stuff in someone else's thread. If you're going to do fanart or something similar send it to the person by PM.

Anyway, these two look wonderful. Gerbolt shows great use of color. Pirargh is very creative- I love him! Can't wait to see his evo.

Jiralhanae

Wow, just wow. I've just looked through your entire gallery, and I must say your very talented. Of course some of your fakemon look like real Pokémon, it's inevitable. Even Gamefreak makes some Pokémon that look like already existing ones (Beautifly?). Your fakemon are some of the best I've ever seen, keep up the good work.