• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Don george?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don george was in the art sheet and he is on the official website as a important character he came out in episode 4 but is that it for him? or would we see more of him? please give your thoughts, thanks!!!!

Paul Ketchum

Remarkable!
I think he'll just be a reoccurring character that will pop up every once in a while.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I thought the beta art was just for that episode, which is why all the characters and pokemon who played quite a main role in the episode appeared.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
The beta art looks like it was just for that episode, but I would like it if Don George became a reoccurring character, I think that if Ash rotates pokemon, the Dojo would be a perfect place to store them, they could train there.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
specially if don george ends up being ash's dad!!

lol but yeah, the one prob i see with the beta artwork comment is that we didnt see the new bat in that episode.

i do like the idea of ash storing pokemon there, cause i mean.....i want him to catch more than 5 pokes so that seems like a good place to leave them. plus wasnt there something about the dojo being a place to train pokemon in new moves, maybe ash will see don george occasionally. or perhaps don george will be like a new marry character appearing all over the place and as a clone.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
specially if don george ends up being ash's dad!!

lol but yeah, the one prob i see with the beta artwork comment is that we didnt see the new bat in that episode.

i do like the idea of ash storing pokemon there, cause i mean.....i want him to catch more than 5 pokes so that seems like a good place to leave them. plus wasnt there something about the dojo being a place to train pokemon in new moves, maybe ash will see don george occasionally. or perhaps don george will be like a new marry character appearing all over the place and as a clone.

That artwork wasn't designed mainly for BW004, it was for the first 4 episodes, thats why Koromori was there(BW002), maybe BW003 wasn't important but Mijumaru was in that artwork too, along with the starters, so this artwork was for BW001, BW002, BW004, and BW007.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
From what I saw in the subed episode, the battles clubs work in a similar fashion to the random battles ingame, so yeah there might be more battle clubs trough Isshu and he might appear again.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
That artwork wasn't designed mainly for BW004, it was for the first 4 episodes, thats why Koromori was there(BW002), maybe BW003 wasn't important but Mijumaru was in that artwork too, along with the starters, so this artwork was for BW001, BW002, BW004, and BW007.

lol why would they create beta artwork and skip a few episodes only to continue the beta art work a few episodes later??

uhhhhh

Too sweet
I do see him as a recurring character for some reason.

I mean, why bother putting a bio for him when he'll only appear on one episode? Also, if he was supposed to be a COTD, why didn't that Dan guy from BW003 had his own bio as well? You'd think the writers have some plans for this guy if he's important enough to have his own bio even if we don't know what exactly it is as of yet.

Last edited:

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
He will probably be a recurring character it wasn't for that episode if it was then where was Tsutaja and jessie's Koromori?

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
He was honestly not very impressive in the fourth episode. Hopefully we'll get to see him more. There could be branches of Battle Clubs all over the region, and he could be seen there.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
lol why would they create beta artwork and skip a few episodes only to continue the beta art work a few episodes later??

Well I could be wrong about the Tsutarja, the starters did appear in BW001 together...XD But who knows. We never saw the Umbreon though, so this still sorta makes me believe that no previous generation Pokemon will appear, aside from Pikachu & Meowth..... I would LOL if that Umbreon in that beta artwork was to foreshadow Meowth dressing as one....0_0

water450

What ever happened to the umbreon that was in the episode, and why did meowth have to get painted like one? I would love it if James captured it.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
James capturing an umbreon? Anyway it was never in that episode they only showed it in the beta artwork maybe to foreshadow meowth looking like one.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
What ever happened to the umbreon that was in the episode, and why did meowth have to get painted like one? I would love it if James captured it.

They though it was an Umbreon, the dirty thin Pokaby because Ash put his name in the dex thinking it was one by the shilhoutte and showed the other people, then Meowth and the rest of Team Rocket heard it and tried to take advantage of the situation by disguising himself as Umbreon, there was never an actual Umbreon appearing in the episode.

Joe.

The beta art looks like it was just for that episode, but I would like it if Don George became a reoccurring character, I think that if Ash rotates pokemon, the Dojo would be a perfect place to store them, they could train there.

I was thinking he'd store them at the Professor's Lab, I don't remember if she had an open area or a storage area for pokeballs, but I think it would be more interesting to store them at the club, good thinking.

martinn94

Prepare For Trouble
He'll probably come back with an actual Umbreon since the beta art showed him with one and there was never actually one in the episode, maybe from Dream World since the eeveelutions were had something to do with them.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
He'll probably come back with an actual Umbreon since the beta art showed him with one and there was never actually one in the episode, maybe from Dream World since the eeveelutions were had something to do with them.

The beta art was for the Pokedex I think, and for Meowth x3

Status
Not open for further replies.