• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[Donamite Part 3] BW074: Bisharp VS Emboar

Status
Not open for further replies.
'We're talking about Bianca' isn't a valid argument. Bianca beat Trip's fully evolved Conkeldurr.. Saying it's Bianca does the weakest pokemon on the cast can beat her is folly, even if you think that Bianca is weak.

Why do you keep telling people not to call Bianca weak, when she is, and then talk about Scraggy like he's a complete pushover? Scraggy can still beat Emboar, wether you like it or not. :/ Scraggy did beat Mandibuzz you know.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Yeah he did, but that win was more for plot reasons than anything.

Yeah he did, but that win was more for plot reasons than anything.

Not like Bianca's win isn't. We all know Trip's Conkeldurr is stronger than Bianca's Emboar but the writers made Bianca win anyway for some dumb reason.

Conkeldurr has more experience and a better trainer though....

gliscor&yanmega

Conkeldurr has more experience and a better trainer though....

Conkeldurr has no on-screen experience as a Conkeldurr. It's only on-screen experience was of two battles as a Gurdurr and Timburr where it lost both battles. It had no off-screen mentioning either.

Emboar has had no on-screen experience as a Emboar. It's had two battles on-screen, it lost both, it also had another on-screen battle that didn't get finished. It was said that it won Bianca two of her badges as a Pignite at less(Could have been as a Tepig too) so it's got off-screen experience.

Emboar has more experience from what we know of .

Trip isn't that great of a trainer, seems average and seems to be getting worse if anything, Bianca is getting better. They are probably more equals if anything.

But Bianca doesn't train her pokemon at all. She just tries to make them cuter. Trip does train his pokemon, so common sense tells me he does the same with the clown. It makes no sense to believe he doesn't.

It was never said that Pignite won her the badges. All that was mentioned was "I only have two badges right now" and "I only have Pignite right now". For all we know, she could have gotten the Basic Badge by saving Lenora's Lillipup from a fire, and the Trio Badge by making Cress laugh.

Last edited:

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
But Bianca doesn't train her pokemon at all. She just tries to make them cuter. Trip does train his pokemon, so common sense tells me he does the same with the clown. It makes no sense to believe he doesn't.

It was never said that Pignite won her the badges. All that was mentioned was "I only have two badges right now" and "I only have Pignite right now". For all we know, she could have gotten the Basic Badge by saving Lenora's Lillipup from a fire, and the Trio Badge by making Cress laugh.
I like that you think Scraggy has a chance (as do I) but you really like to underestimate Bianca

I like that you think Scraggy has a chance (as do I) but you really like to underestimate Bianca

n_n It helps me believe Bisharp(and Scraggy) will win, but how am I underestimating Bianca when I say she doesn't train her pokemon? She doesn't.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."

She went to train at the Desert Resort after her loss to Elesa. Then later Minccino was revealed to have learned Thunderbolt. She most liekly got Tepig from Juniper and it is now an Emboar. She trains.

Those pity badges don't happen anymore.

She went to train at the Desert Resort after her loss to Elesa.

I don't remember her saying anything about training. :D

"That's right, I'm on my way to Desert Resort! Bye, see you later!"

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I don't remember her saying anything about training. :D

"That's right, I'm on my way to Desert Resort! Bye, see you later!"

She never said anything about not training. Obviously there's not much to do there.

How do you know the clown has more experience than the pig?

Bianca doesn't train, Trip does. The pig was shown to be very weak, while Timburr and Gurdurr weren't. Also, Timburr evolved all the way to Conkeldurr very quickly, which must have taken a lot of battles.

She never said anything about not training. Obviously there's not much to do there.

Looking at the ruins, getting a fossil, catching herself a cute little Dwebble............

Bianca doesn't train, Trip does. The pig was shown to be very weak, while Timburr and Gurdurr weren't. Also, Timburr evolved all the way to Conkeldurr very quickly, which must have taken a lot of battles.

Looking at the ruins, getting a fossil, catching herself a cute little Dwebble............

and yet the pokemon you call weak is beating the one you call strong. why can't you just accept that bianca is growing stronger as a trainer and a bigger threat as a rival

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

The ruins don't exist because Team Plasma happened, so they're anime-banned. Catching Pokemon would be good...

and yet the pokemon you call weak is beating the one you call strong. why can't you just accept that bianca is growing stronger as a trainer and a bigger threat as a rival

Because it makes no sense to me. She has this weak pig that hasn't improved since it's debut, and all of a sudden, it's evolved off screen in a short time without getting any stronger as a Pignite. It's just hard for me to believe Emboar is any good. Especially since Ash's pig HAS improved greatly, and hasn't evolved once yet. Realistically, Ash should have gotten an Emboar first, while Bianca's Pignite gets stronger as a Pignite BEFORE evolving and annihilating pokemon and trainers it shouldn't be beating at all.

Last edited:

gliscor&yanmega

...Bianca does train her Pokemon, she's never tried to make her Pokemon cuter...ever, the only time she tried to make a Pokemon cuter was back at Don Battles where she was trying to steal Luke's Zorua, and that was obviously because she was crazy about the thing.

How does Trip train his Pokemon if Bianca doesn't? When has Trip ever trained his Pokemon besides having battles(Which Bianca has)? Although I'm not saying he doesn't train his Pokemon, he clearly does, and it's just as clear that Bianca as well trains her Pokemon...

Common sense is common sense. It's obvious Pignite got her the badges, since there was no mentioning of any kind of "pity badge" or weak gym leaders, we have no reason to assume that and instead we should assume that it was an average gym at the very less and Pignite was able to win both gym battles.

How was Pignite shown to be weak while Timburr and Gurdurr weren't? None of them won any on-screen battles as of yet, however Emboar will be soon. Pignite also evolved all the way rather quickly, which by your logic much have taken a lot of battles as well since evolutions means a lot of battles(Even though it doesn't).

Your hate for Bianca makes you way to bias and unreasonable. Bianca isn't a horrible trainer, if you don't like her whatever, but there's no reason to always bash her every single time.

Because it makes no sense to me. She has this weak pig that hasn't improved since it's debut, and all of a sudden, it's evolved off screen in a short time without getting any stronger as a Pignite. It's just hard for me to believe Emboar is any good.

and yet you think conkeldurr is strong? it appeared as a timburr and lost. next time it appeared it had evolved and lost to dwebble. and now its evolved yet again. its not shown its stronger at all so why do you have a problem with bianca and emboar and not trip and the clown

I was just trying to prove a point to that dude who said Scraggy was way too weak to beat Emboar. You all seem to like Bianca so much that you can't handle a little comment like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.