• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[Donamite Part 4] BW075: Decisive Battle Donamite! Throh vs Sawk!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowkingsley

From Newtype

4/5「決戦ドンナマイト!ナゲキVSダゲキ!!」
米村正二 川田武範 浅田裕二 岩根雅明

5th April - BW075: Decisive Battle Donamite! Throh vs Sawk!!

Summary
The Semi-Final line-up is Bianca's Emboar vs Stephan's Sawk and Ash's Scraggy vs. Masaomi's Throh. In the match between Ash and Masaomi, Ash's Scraggy is blown away by Throh's spirit right from the start! Scraggy hasn't gotten the hang of using Focus Blast yet, so it has to rely on fighting up close.

Last edited:

Quintsa

Roblox FTW
Do u have any pics of this and yay! im first to find out (besides u)
I also think that this will be a good battle because its sawk vs throh. But i think ash might catch a throh.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Do u have any pics of this and yay! im first to find out (besides u)
I also think that this will be a good battle because its sawk vs throh. But i think ash might catch a throh.

Na it's Masaomi, one of the new characters in the Donamite tournament, who has a Throh

G50

No longer posting
So the anticipated (hoped for) Sawk vs Throh matchup is happening, and in the finals! Nice...

Many of us definitely got the semi-finals matchups correct. :)

G50

No longer posting
i am confused. is it the semi-final episode or the final episode? or all together in one?

It looks like the Semi-Finals and Finals are in the same episode, unless there's a cliffhanger.

I don't think there's a cliffhanger though.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
So Ash loses to some guy with a throh and Bianca loses to Stephan again?

Eff this, I thought I would like this tournament.

playerking

No. Thats masamori's Throh.

Yes, and I said some guy. Some guy who will most likely be of no importance in the future.

So for me, the Club Battle is now 10x better than this.

*Scoffs*

G50

No longer posting

It could just be foreshadowing that Masamori will become a bigger threat to Ash after winning vs him in this tournament.

This actually makes the most sense in terms of who Ash would lose to this time.

Quintsa

Roblox FTW
It could just be foreshadowing that Masamori will become a bigger threat to Ash after winning vs him in this tournament.

This actually makes the most sense in terms of who Ash would lose to this time.

True, because its hard for ash to be beaten, so if he gets out, than the next foe should watch out.

playerking

The only thing I am happy about in this tournament is that Stephan is in the finals. I hope he beats this Masaomi dude into a fine pulp for 2 reasons.

1. Stephan is one of my favourite characters.

2. I hate Masamoi for beating Iris, Ash and for looking like such an important character here.

G50

No longer posting
The only thing I am happy about in this tournament is that Stephan is in the finals. I hope he beats this Masaomi dude into a fine pulp for 2 reasons.

1. Stephan is one of my favourite characters.

2. I hate Masaomi for beating Iris, Ash and for looking like such an important character here.

I want Stephen to defeat Masaomi dude, just because I love Sawk, and can't stand Throh.

As I said, Masaomi may be the (Ash defeater) of the league later on, so this is probably why they are having him be the one to defeat Ash.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Holy shiet, Scraggy beats bot Monkeys cool, I was expecting Belle to reach the final but she is beating Shooti and Langley so Kenyan going to the finals is cool imo, plus it gives some nice wins to Kenyan obviously, like I've said before I was expecting this match to eventually happen and I'm happy it is happening :D.

Poor Scraggy he put up a good figth but beating Masaomi is a diferent ball game.

Some guy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.