• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[Donamite Part 4] BW075: Decisive Battle Donamite! Throh vs Sawk!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard-Fan

Star Wars fan
Could someone translate these new summaries, please? I would appreciate it very much. :)

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Cilan's a gym leader, so that was expected...not to mention Trip got the trio badge by beating Chili with his Servine...

Yeah but if he beats a gym leader, of any kind and then beats four more, doesn't that mean he should be alittle stronger than that now?
I just fell that the Photo Nerd will keep taking loses all the way to the league and end up being a Kenny castrophie.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
More Summary I think (under 4/5), translation?

http://twitpic.com/8tuc9a/full

It's very enlightening.

Anyway, I don't like that the battle involves Sawk fighting against Throh. To be honest, it feels like the writers did this on purpose, and as a result, I've lost some more respect for them. If they wanted Sawk and Throh to battle against each other - which is obviously just another way for the writers to show off Pokemon who are counterparts - they could've written an episode that focuses solely on those two. And by that I mean that they should have left it out of the tournament.

Grei

not the color
Well, Sawk vs. Throh is a bit of a letdown. But! It's still a nice little arc for Scraggy. There's some good here.

Besides, I'm sure it'll be a good battle, and it's more development for a "rival" of Ash's. Also, Sawk rules (so hopefully, he'll win, or I'll find some reason to start liking Throh).

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Well, Sawk vs. Throh is a bit of a letdown. But! It's still a nice little arc for Scraggy. There's some good here.

Besides, I'm sure it'll be a good battle, and it's more development for a "rival" of Ash's. Also, Sawk rules (so hopefully, he'll win, or I'll find some reason to start liking Throh).
Well, let's hope it action packed then, otherwise, yes, this final is kind of a let down... Of coarse, Scraggy's awesome ^_^

I hope this means Stephen will be in the league

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I'm sorry but i can not get excited about this -_____-..........

Semi Finals:

Ash vs Bel-Bel
Stephan vs Throh guy- Stephan

Finals:

Bel vs Stephan- Bel or Stephan lol don't really care

This would of been so much better because:

*Bel would get her first win against Ash
*Ash wouldn't lose to some nobody
*Everyone still gets their precious Sawk vs Throh battle
*Stephan and Bel look very good for making the finals
*The finals are actually interesting and and most people wouldn't care who won the whole thing
*Bel and Ash would have another battle

The only person I see being mad about this would be Thing but he's totally bias lol.

The only person I see being mad about this would be Thing but he's totally bias lol.

That excuse is getting old, bro. You need to come up with a better one.

gliscor&yanmega

Semi Finals:

Ash vs Bel-Bel

Finals:

*The finals are actually interesting and and most people wouldn't care who won the whole thing

Thing is, Masaomi is being hype a lot in this thing, so he's not a "nobody".

I was expecting Masaomi to make it to the finals and I'm glad he did, all the hype didn't go to waste.

I don't understand why so many people aren't interested in the final. I for one can't wait. I would have preferred Bianca vs Masaomi in the final but whatever, Stephan is fine by me too.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
That excuse is getting old, bro. You need to come up with a better one.

I would if it wasn't totally true, face it, no matter what Bel does, your still gonna say she sucks.

Thing is, Masaomi is being hype a lot in this thing, so he's not a "nobody".

I was expecting Masaomi to make it to the finals and I'm glad he did, all the hype didn't go to waste.

I don't understand why so many people aren't interested in the final. I for one can't wait. I would have preferred Bianca vs Masaomi in the final but whatever, Stephan is fine by me too.

Yes, yes he is lol, this is like saying Trollbias wasn't just some nobody. We know nothing about this guy other then he is the "Former Champion". Also if this guy is so dang strong, why doesn't he travel or something?? Seems to me he just sticks around here and enters this tournament over and over again lol.

Semi Finals:

Ash vs Bel-Bel

Finals:

It's confirmed to be:

Stephan Vs. Bianca &
Ash Vs. Throh guy. Ash and Bianca lose.

Finals: Throh guy Vs. Stephan.

-------------------

I want Stephan to lose here. He just won in the last competition thing with his Sawk. I am for sure glad that Scraggy is getting a lot of battling here and that definitely means he's getting stronger. I am very much enjoying this so far.

Edit: I didn't read your post all the way through and didn't realize that you were suggesting that and not saying that that is how it was gonna turn out. My bad.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
It's confirmed to be:

Stephan Vs. Bianca &
Ash Vs. Throh guy. Ash and Bianca lose.

Finals: Throh guy Vs. Stephan.

-------------------

I want Stephan to lose here. He just won in the last competition thing with his Sawk. I am for sure glad that Scraggy is getting a lot of battling here and that definitely means he's getting stronger. I am very much enjoying this so far.

Edit: I didn't read your post all the way through and didn't realize that you were suggesting that and not saying that that is how it was gonna turn out. My bad.

Lol all you had to do was read the first line, but whatever its cool.

I would if it wasn't totally true, face it, no matter what Bel does, your still gonna say she sucks.

It's not biased it's an opinion. I don't think she should get these wins either. She got destroyed in a gym battle, then comes back and beats two good trainers. You can call Trip weak al you want, but he is undefeated against Ash and Conkeldurr could be his weakest Pokemon. It would make sense he is training it. We don't know the rest of his team and in the beginning they were all good. Timbur was never good.

G50

No longer posting
Marshal could always still appear at the end of this episode and lead into an episode dedicated to him. That would make sense if Trip is sticking around, with Conkeldurr also in Marshal's team. Mienshao is Marshal's strongest ingame, so that would work prefectly. And potentially could give us the Conkeldurr vs. Tepig matchup, for extreme laughs...
Trip vs. Bianca: Conkeldurr vs. Emboar: Emboar wins.
Trip vs. Ash: Conkeldurr vs. Tepig/Pignite: Pignite wins.[/QUOTE]

That could work too with him showing up after the tournament is over. I would not like to see Conkeldurr vs Tepig though, that would be overdoing it unless Tepig evolves. Besides, I'd rather their next battle be 4 on 4 or 6 on 6. Trip could have a short battle with him to strengthen Coneldurr so he has confidence again, and then face Ash in a battle.

Well, let's hope it action packed then, otherwise, yes, this final is kind of a let down... Of coarse, Scraggy's awesome ^_^
I hope this means Stephen will be in the league

It will most likely be very action packed, I don't think the writers would make it less than stellar because it is the finale.
Stephen seems very likely going to be in the League later on. He is getting a lot of screentime as a rival.

Nah, I'll say she shouldn't be so overpowered, but I won't say she sucks. Besides, I lost a bet I made a few days ago, and that prevents me from saying she sucks.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
It's not biased it's an opinion. I don't think she should get these wins either. She got destroyed in a gym battle, then comes back and beats two good trainers. You can call Trip weak al you want, but he is undefeated against Ash and Conkeldurr could be his weakest Pokemon. It would make sense he is training it. We don't know the rest of his team and in the beginning they were all good. Timbur was never good.

Lets see, who is she using?? Emboar, and who did the best in the gym, Pignite, and who's her strongest?? Emboar. Trip's Conkeldurr has been shown to be weak, many times already lol it's not shocking. And wow really?? You want Emboar to lose to a Dark/Steel type pokemon?? Seriously??

You can not be mad at Bel and then not be mad at Scraggy for beating two fully evolved pokemon when he couldn't even beat Kibago who didn't even use Outrage.

It's been a long day.

Lol don't worry i had plenty of those this week *sighs*

Nah, I'll say she shouldn't be so overpowered, but I won't say she sucks. Besides, I lost a bet I made a few days ago, and that prevents me from saying she sucks.

How is she overpowered though?? Just for beating Trip?? New flash she's been a trainer longer then him. And besides Conkeldurr's weak. Also Georgia is probably gonna lose cuz she gets all cocky and underestimates Bel just like she did with Ash.

Last edited:
You can not be mad at Bel and then not be mad at Scraggy for beating two fully evolved pokemon when he couldn't even beat Kibago who didn't even use Outrage.

Scraggy actually worked for his power-up. Besides, the battle against Axew was a draw, Scraggy didn't lose.

Oh wait............aren't you biased against Scraggy?

who did the best in the gym?
None of them? They were all beaten to a pulp.
and who's her strongest??

Escavalier. Have you seen that bug in action? But that was pretty much a freebie.

How is she overpowered though?? Just for beating Trip?? New flash she's been a trainer longer then him. And besides Conkeldurr's weak. Also Georgia is probably gonna lose cuz she gets all cocky and underestimates Bel just like she did with Ash.

That has never been mentioned. Besides, experience doesn't mean crap in the anime. You know that. :)

Last edited:
Lets see, who is she using?? Emboar, and who did the best in the gym, Pignite, and who's her strongest?? Emboar. Trip's Conkeldurr has been shown to be weak, many times already lol it's not shocking. And wow really?? You want Emboar to lose to a Dark/Steel type pokemon?? Seriously??

I never said she shouldn't win. I think it would be ridiculous if she came back and won the tournament. Bianca also got swept by Elesa, who for all we know could have been beaten by Conkeldurr.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Scraggy actually worked for his power-up. Besides, the battle against Axew was a draw, Scraggy didn't lose.

Oh wait............aren't you biased against Scraggy?

None of them? They were all beaten to a pulp.

Escavalier. Have you seen that bug in action? But that was pretty much a freebie.

That has never been mentioned. Besides, experience doesn't mean crap in the anime. You know that. :)

Ya I'm saying that he couldn't beat Kibago who didn't even have his strongest move and then beats two fully evolved pokemon, that's way worse lol.

Nope, just cuz I don't like him doesn't mean you see me writing f u Scraggy in every other post.

Ya but Pignite actually did okay in the battle, actually getting a few hits in there. Oh pls, he got pwned too remember.

Ya which is why Ash keeps getting pwned lol.

I never said she shouldn't win. I think it would be ridiculous if she came back and won the tournament. Bianca also got swept by Elesa, who for all we know could have been beaten by Conkeldurr.

Um ya but she is using the pokemon who did the best against Elesa so I think it is justified. Also Trip never battled Elesa, we know he got two anime only badges instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.