• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

..::Done in MS Paint::..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiShiKo

i´m a Manga-ka!
wow 0.0 you art is very good^-^! Ich muss sagen ...ich finde deine zeichnungen richtig klasse einfach ginal^-^ ( bilder gleich auf rechner speicher)...einfach fantastisch^-^

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
kaiviti thats one awsome pic.. in fact your better than me! keep up the good work!

M

Maveryck85

Kaiviti said:
Autumn
lol* well mnn..now that i think about it, Mav-'s clothes look similar to Ash's...i just wanted to have Mav- wearing jeans and a normal t-shirt!!
Again thankyou Angel Paladin Your kind words are sooo encouraging!!

Simply brilliant, a true 5-star artist ^^

I don't know how you did it, but you just seem to know me a lot!

First of all, my 2 favorite colors are black and red!

My dress code has always been any simple shirt and my jeans, period. I'm no fancy guy who "dress to impress."

Kaiviti, I'm more than glad that I met you ^^

HakuBlue

Up and away
Kaiviti, you are the master, hands down. I bow to thee.
The coloring and shading is simply flawless, and certainly better than anything I've ever done. I can't pick on any details or flaws, good job, maybe you could give me some tips ;).

Xiang

Flawless. But PAINT? Your art is too good for PAINT! Your talent is the universe squeezed into a moleclue, and guess what? It somehow fits.

I make no sense. XD Excellent work.

K

kkartz

Cuteness,.
sure it MSPAint?
... SailorChibi seems so hard to made.. cant make an art like that..
aHhhh.. could u make a picture of meh?... j/k..

OMG!! we have the same YEAR of BIRTH!! but..... ur much older than me.. bout 5 months... (ahhhh. nothing important.. hehe) new drawing.. link below abra learns teleport

Last edited by a moderator:

Solla-chan

Coral Eye Trainer
OMG! SEE I KNEW YOU CAN CG COLOR! =O ahem! sorry about that, i got a little carried away there. ^^; However it may be, you are definitely one of the top artist on this board. =)

Kaiviti

Polynesian*
Thankyou!!

wow...THANKYOU GUYS ^__^ *hugs you all*

Thankyou:

Squirtle Girl
Yup done in MS Paint^^

ポケSTAR-girl
Herzlichen dank!! Na ja MS Paint ist leichter als Photoshop aber es braucht noch viel zeit etwas zu malen, manchmal bin ich frustriert darüber<.<

Citrus Man
"sexplode" or did you mean "explode" XD

Sonic Jam 82
Thankyou Sonic Jam ^^ you can be even better, just practice practice practice!!

Maveryck85
*hugs you* yay my partner so happy that you like them especially the anime version of you^^ also happy that you like your clothes!!

HakuBlue
lol* no need to bow *gets shy* I'm glad that you like them and tipps well....I dunno..I'm not good at giving tipps^^;

Burakki
Yup Paint, i find it easier for me even if it takes ages. Again thankyou for the scientific comment *or was that physics?*^^

kkartz
^^ happy that you like them..thankies!!

Solla-chan
Thankies, but like i was always say i wish i knew how to colour like Mav, Kanda@ and Carina!! Ther work is soo smooth and the colours always vibrant!! Thankies again soo happy that you like them^^

THANKYOU EVERYONE!!

A

AKEBOSHI

Squirtle Girl said:
Paint... PAINT... PAINT!?

That's amazing. To sit there and do all of that detail- and on MS Paint! Wow! Many applauses to you!

K-sempai totally hates pink and the large majority of shoujo-ie things, but..*saves to cmop*

-aocom v2-

Victory is ours!
0_0 wowzers.

Everything is like... perfect! ^0^
The only fault I see is that chibimoon's eye [the one on the left] is a bit fuzzy, which sort of breaks the sharpness of the picture, it's like you rotated it in Photoshop or something. Other than that, everything is wonderful! ^-^

Kaiviti

Polynesian*
rayjohn
Thankyou^^

Kidodi-sempai
I dont like pink either, but hey its chibimoon so she wear pink^^ glad you like it...umm do you!?^^;

aocom v2
wow....then your the only one who noticied the left eye huh!! Yup i tried to draw it in paint but it didnt work...so i rotated it in photoshop then pasted it back in paint and re-touched it a bit!!
Still happy that you like it^^

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.