• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Donkey Kong Country Returns

BCVM22

i was trying to see if i could start up a conv with a few guys by asking things while learning more about the product.

Orrrrrrrrr you could "learn more about the product" on your own - itself about ten times quickier and easier than doing the "regurgitate information for me, please" mambo and then making this post pouting when no one bites - and "start up a conv" after filling your brain-stomach with yummy, yummy information.

i'm dissapointed in the fact that you had to be that person. please go menace somebody else BCV.

I'm disappointed in the fact that you don't seem to have realized that in the three days since you posted the first time, you could have answered your own question about a hundred times over in every possible way, but instead you seem to refuse to do so on principle just because I brusquely pointed that out to you.

I guess no one's perfect, hm?

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Orrrrrrrrr you could "learn more about the product" on your own - itself about ten times quickier and easier than doing the "regurgitate information for me, please" mambo and then making this post pouting when no one bites - and "start up a conv" after filling your brain-stomach with yummy, yummy information.

I'm disappointed in the fact that you don't seem to have realized that in the three days since you posted the first time, you could have answered your own question about a hundred times over in every possible way, but instead you seem to refuse to do so on principle just because I brusquely pointed that out to you.

I guess no one's perfect, hm?

nobody gives a damn.

R_N

Clearly you do, otherwise you wouldn't make a point to reply to him twice.

TicoPokemonMaster

Plus s.i.e if you didn't want to do your own research on the product, then read the few posts that have been written on the thread to find out. Now I don't know where you live but if you live here in the U.S then you have probably been living under a rock if you haven't even heard, seen, or played a DKC game.

I was so happy when I heard the music start at E3 this year. I knew what it was as soon as I heard it. Loved the classic games from the SNES days. Glad they are sticking to the roots too.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Plus s.i.e if you didn't want to do your own research on the product, then read the few posts that have been written on the thread to find out. Now I don't know where you live but if you live here in the U.S then you have probably been living under a rock if you haven't even heard, seen, or played a DKC game.

if i say that nobody gives a damn then it's probably a hint. snowyarticumo is just a dumb tool but as for you i have to warn you that it's better not to get involved in other people's arguments too much making it your problem aswell. the way i see this conversation go you'll only end up getting infracted for being a pest/spamming.

this conversation is over now. go back ontopic.

TicoPokemonMaster

Obviously you do give a damn. cause you keep coming back to this thread, not adding anything new about what the thread is about, and who said I was spamming. All the post that are mine on this thread has been related to said product, unlike you.

Back on topic and ignore someone..

I know that in an earlier post I said I wouldn't care if any other animal buddies appeared in the game, cuz rambi showed up. And I still stand by it, but at the same time I would like for some of the other animal buddies to show up. Expresso and winky could make a return, plus maybe squitter the spider. Rattly the snake seems to be too small for DK to ride on. Plus enguarde's only use was in the underwater level and since there aren't any its not coming back, unless it swim ontop of the water. I also want squawks to appear.

TicoPokemonMaster

its been a while so what do you guys think of the new trailer with Rambi,

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
It's nice to know Rambi's back. I wonder if they will bring Winky back, too.

Anyway, I am kind of looking forward to this game. I liked all three of the original Donkey Kong Country games.

TicoPokemonMaster

it been offically confirmed: Cranky Kong and Squawks the parrot are in DKCR.

source: mariowiki

KyogreKing

I'm back
Is the lack of the Kremlings due to the Nintendo-Rare-M$ drama or just a fresh start?
BTW I am HYPED for this game, mainly due to Retro Studios revived my favorite game franchise( Metroid) flawlessly. I always wanted more from them. Donkey Kong is in good hands, my friends.

TicoPokemonMaster

Is the lack of the Kremlings due to the Nintendo-Rare-M$ drama or just a fresh start?
That has nothing to do with it. Rare sold its stock to Microsoft so Nintendo did the same and sold its rare stock to microsoft. The deal was that games and characters like conker and banjo stayed with rare. but the hole donkey kong series characters and all went to nintendo because nintendo owned the intellectual rights to Donkey Kong. In other words Donkey Kong is nintendo's property and any character created for the series belongs to nintendo.

TicoPokemonMaster

That has nothing to do with it. Rare sold its stock to Microsoft so Nintendo did the same and sold its rare stock to microsoft. The deal was that games and characters like conker and banjo stayed with rare. but the hole donkey kong series characters and all went to nintendo because nintendo owned the intellectual rights to Donkey Kong. In other words Donkey Kong is nintendo's property and any character created for the series belongs to nintendo.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
DKCR first review is out.

It got a 9.5/10 from Game Informer, and is the November game of the month.

Haters gunna hate.

DKCR first review is out.

It got a 9.5/10 from Game Informer, and is the November game of the month.

Haters gunna hate.

THIS is going to bring Donkey Kong back from the grave after those horrible spin offs :D

Also, does anyone know what the Red Jiggies/Red Puzzle Pieces do or have they not announced it yet?

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Also: DKCR apparently has the Super Guide that NSMB and SMG2 have. Looks like Nintendo is implementing that into many of their games now.

BCVM22

Looks like Nintendo is implementing that into many of their games now.

Can't be that big of a surprise. DKCR is to DKC what NSMBW was to NSMB. Maybe with the needle tilted a little more towards single-player.