• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Donphan and phanpy club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deputy55

RK9 Unit
Of course you can join, Welcome to the club!^_^

Thanks!! Phanphy is really cute. I like elephants because they are very powerful animals which make Donphan powerful too.

robotwind

< This guy Rocks
Welcome and to tell all I have a short temper so, I may Ban someone because of one thing but, welcome

robotwind

< This guy Rocks
You got banned for not being on for a while

greta_lover

I don't know........
We need a topic really badly!! I have no idea what to talk about, so any ideas Haruka and robotwind?

robotwind

< This guy Rocks
O.K. welcome back I will add you now, as for you greta I don't now.

greta_lover

I don't know........
Hi! I approve the new member, ok? Don't need to ask, you know I would say yes. The topic shall be "Who would win in a battle Donphan or Marowak?" Bye!

Last edited:

robotwind

< This guy Rocks
Approve what member? and I would say Marowak he as more range of moves

Who would win in a battle Donphan or Marowak?

I'd say Donphan...it has high attack and defense. Plus, most of its moves are powerful and are neutral to Marowak.

greta_lover

I don't know........
Never mind...probably still in Dreamland...but anyways, I say that Marowak would win because of its movesets.

robotwind

< This guy Rocks
Yeah, it can attack from afar with Bonemerang

Haruka

Banned
Who would win in a battle between donphan and marowak?
Hmm...I think donphan would win because of it's high attack and defence stats.​

robotwind

< This guy Rocks
You were banned but, welcome back

robotwind

< This guy Rocks
yeah, but, marowak has a bonemerang which can attack donphan from afar

Status
Not open for further replies.