• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Don't I know you from somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Connectivity to Platinum.

I also think that Every Generation has It's own BF.

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
Reusing the old Battle Frontier is killing two birds with one stone. Development time can be used to add to and improve other aspects of the game, while a post-endgame sidequest can still be included. This also maintains compatibility with Platinum, and allows those who didn't purchase it to experience the Battle Frontier.

Carrying over the old frontier was the most logical option. Be content with the fact we get one in the first place.

I was tryining to say that but i think i misused the word more and space...
They would have different Brains...

Zalman

Master of Puppets
I'm just happy there IS a Battle Frontier. Wasn't expecting it, so I am very happy that it's in there. I don't care if it's the same as Platinums. People should be happy. It's an EXTRA feature.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
How can I can't find the page containing this info

smartie

I didn't expect a Battle Frontier in Johto, so it doesn't matter. But something different, would have been fun.

Many of you are saying that the one in Emerald is better, but what would you do if they included Emerald's Battle Frontier, then in the Gen V remakes of Ruby and Sapphire, (which aren't comfirmed, complete speculation on my part) they used the same Battle Frontier?

Last edited:

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Can someone get me the source of this info..I seems to not find this source

Hakumei

Offense > Defense
Like some other forumers stated, I did not even expected A Battle Frontier in this game. Who cares if its the same. ;292;

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
I can only find these but that only prove it have the same overworld sprite

kiogrey

RS REMAKES
At least we have a Battle Frontier, but if they do use a different one, they'd probably had to make new Frontier Brains, which is too much in one generation.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
...still...they could change a bit the poke the brains used or that the BF is a mark to Johto and Sinnoh ..that could make it logic for kanto poke to be shipped to sinnoh

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
...still...they could change a bit the poke the brains used or that the BF is a mark to Johto and Sinnoh ..that could make it logic for kanto poke to be shipped to sinnoh

We've already discussed this last month.

For all we know, what's only confirmed is that the main Frontier is the same (in terms of architecture and interior). The Frontier Front is obviously different. Also, it is still unconfirmed if the Brains will be different (of course, it will and it should).

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
..,,,That why I was confuse...they all claimed that the brains are the same

kemal07

The change of Frontier brains i think we'll be similar to the story of how Lorelei and Agatha are not E4 members anymore so perhaps like 3 or 2 of the brains will be replaced somehow
Although i have no idea on how this will interlink with the anime as they match with each other when based around important characters like gymleaders/e4/champion/frontierbrains

Never having played Platinum, my feelings on the matter are neutral. It's nice to have a lot to do in one game. It makes HGSS one of the most unique Pokemon games.

Kratos The Pokemon master

i think that it would be good,and we will be able to link with platinum now that would be cool.
but i guess that they should change the frotier brains.
i mean imagne Palmer in sinnoh,he's barry's father i don't think that's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.