• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Don't I know you from somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
I don't see why some people are saying the Frontier Brains from Sinnoh can't be here as well, as though they can't be in two places at once. There are things such as warp tiles, teleport, and fly in the Pokemon world that allow people to switch back and forth fast enough to almost be in two places at once.

Who knows, maybe they'll put two new facilities in this version of it. Bet people who bought Platinum will like that.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Not a big deal. I don't use the Battle Frontier enough to be demanding a brand new one.

goldgolem

tell me when to go
i think i would rather have had the emerald BF put into HG/SS than Platinum BF.

Although i have enjoyed both, i still would have wanted the emerald BF even more than the Platinum one.

i can only assume that FR/LG could have a remake with the emerald Bf...

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Why all are so sure that the FB will be the same as Platinum...they could just make an entirely new team

Sara Hysaro

Wow, a Battle Frontier in a game that isn't a third installment? Gee, that's great! =D Do you think that they're planning on phasing out BT with BF?

I don't mind that it's the same as Platinum. What I'm wondering is...what are the prizes going to be? I hope they change/add to them. :)

bloodghoul

Porygon2 - DoomDuck!
I for one am happy that the Battle Frontier is in Heart Gold and Soul Silver. It means that unless they add something UBER fantastic to the Crystal remake if there is one we are no longer forced to buy it. Even if it is the same as Platinums.

Maybe GameFreak has finally realised that most people dont want to buy essentailly the same game for one major new feature.

Side Note: I wonder if the Pokethon stats will be interchangable with the pokemon contests for compatability with DPPt

So bring on the Battle Frontier! and will everyone stop moaning about it "being identical to Platinums". Well it means you should know what to expect and wont have a major problem trying to get through it.

I for one am happy that the Battle Frontier is in Heart Gold and Soul Silver. It means that unless they add something UBER fantastic to the Crystal remake if there is one we are no longer forced to buy it. Even if it is the same as Platinums.

Maybe GameFreak has finally realised that most people dont want to buy essentailly the same game for one major new feature.

Side Note: I wonder if the Pokethon stats will be interchangable with the pokemon contests for compatability with DPPt

So bring on the Battle Frontier! and will everyone stop moaning about it "being identical to Platinums". Well it means you should know what to expect and wont have a major problem trying to get through it.
You don't have to worry, because there will never be a Crystal remake.

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
If there was a Crystal remake, it would mean that they would have done a Yellow remake. It didn't happen. Besides, same BF is no big deal really. There's only so much you can do to battling.

Dragon~~pokémon~~trainer

The Pokémon Trainer
Some people don't like Gamefreak reusing the BF, but the same people don't seem to mind GF reusing the same BT in every game. Kinda weird, isn't it?

I like to see a BF in HG/SS, even if it's the same one. A BF is a BF. Just get over it, if you don't like how GF make their games, don't buy them.

Quebert

I so glad this BF will be in this game! I was smarter and decided not to buy Plat just for a couple new features (Not the Plat sucks or anything) so this BF returning rings me joy.

EifiBurakki

The Sacred
The Platinum Battle Frontier being in HeartGold and SoulSilver doesn't really bother me. I bought Platinum but got so bored of it that I didn't even make it to the Frontier. So its not a problem.

Quebert

I want new Brains though cause Plats brains looked ugly

Wow, a Battle Frontier in a game that isn't a third installment? Gee, that's great! =D Do you think that they're planning on phasing out BT with BF?

I don't mind that it's the same as Platinum. What I'm wondering is...what are the prizes going to be? I hope they change/add to them. :)

Yes! Salac berry and co. please! =3

venra77

Wifi battler
The palmer deal could be different though We could take a boat to the battle zone

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Just saying that I hope the FB are new characters (at least for Palmer) instead of the old ones

Why are all of you so sure that the Frontier Brain is the same

Status
Not open for further replies.