1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Don't Touch That Dile! (119)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - The Johto Journeys' started by Serebii, Oct 22, 2004.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Don't Touch That 'Dile!

Arriving in New Bark Town to register, Ash finds that the local Professor has had a Pokémon stolen from him, one of the starters Totodile which he was going to give to a new Pokémon Trainer. Can Ash & Co. get it back for him?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. This episode is one of my favourites of Johto, everything happened in this ep! Suicune appeared, Team Rocket stole a Totodile, Ash regiestered for the Johto League.
    It was so funny when the Totodile wouldn't get off Jessie's hair and it was so cute when Ash caught the Totodile in his arms ^_^

3. This was a cool start for the season of Johto Journey, we get see new pokemon, meet a new professor, see the 3 new starters for new trainers, and Ash is wanting to collect badges and enter the Johto league, it was an awesome episode basically.

4. Thriller

Thriller Its almost time

The first Ep where Brock see's that Charizard is obedient, yet he says nothing about it.

5. Maybe Ash, Misty and Brock were talking while they were walking to Johto and Ash told him all about Charizard, Snorlax and the Orange League...

6. Hales

Hales Guest

Brock on the inside probably had his jaw drop, but being the understanding older friend that he is, probably came to his conclusions (in regards to Charizard obeying Ash)... although I do not know what they are :)

I really liked this episode, but I was disappointed that we had to wait a few extra episodes before Chikorita came.

But I loved the Totodile!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2004
  7. A few extra episodes? Chikorita came in the next episode with Casey.:p:D
    And I loved the Totodile too!:D

8. Hales

Hales Guest

Okay fine, we had to wait one extra episode for Chikorita :p

9. meggirl63

meggirl63 Guest

I liked the battle between Ash and Team Rocket, especially with Charizard being soooooo obedient. :)

10. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

It was pretty funny in this episode how the totodile clomped on Jessie's hair and just wouldn't let go. It was kind of interesting too how Team Rocket did their entire motto and didn't make one reference to the totodile. The cyndaquil in this episode was really cute too. :D I like the part when Misty was tickling it. At least Ash's Cyndaquil later on was just as cute. I do love all three Johto starters, more than the Kanto and Hoenn starters (at least Torchic and Mudkip are next in line for my favorites). All three starters have great personalities in the anime.

Professor Elm isn't too bad either. It's too bad he's been seen so little compared with Professors Oak and Birch (and thankfully more than Professor Ivy), but he's had his moments. I like the part in this episode when he starts ranting and Nurse Joy takes Cyndaquil away from him without a word. I also like the later episode when he and Professor Oak were debating over the dinner table and playing with their silverware. :D

Overall, not a bad introduction to Johto.

11. Satoshi

Satoshi メイの大切の彼氏

Ah, the first episode of Johto. It was amazing how Suicune appeared in front of Satoshi and his friends like that and it started that rumor of "Mew-Three". >_>
    Funny how this episode is the start of Pokemon biting on Jessie's hair. :p

7/10 For the first appearance of Suicune and the start of the "bite Jessie's hair" trend. :p

12. BlueEyesUltamiteDragon204

BlueEyesUltamiteDragon204 Kanto Gym Leader

This is the very begining of Ash's Journey into the Jotho League. I think It is a funny episode becuase Totodlie bites Jessie's hair.

13. all I gotta say is, why does Ash always get the goofy Pokemon?

14. lightspeed

lightspeed Guest

I didn't find this episode very interesting, except I like the part where they featured suicune, it was so cool; the rest of the episode was rather boring. 6/10.

15. I was just wondering...does anyone now where to find a picture of the Shiny Suicune, as there doesn't seem to be the correct episode pictures on Serebii...?

16. Gravy

Gravy Contaminated KFC

17. Cool, thanks for that. There are many episode guides on line that say it is 'shiny', but I can't see from the pics either.
    This episode looks like a typical starter for the series.

18. Ashy Boy

Ashy Boy Paul's #1 Rival

I really liked when the Totodile bit Jessie's hair and Jessie tried to shake it off.

19. Pacman

Pacman Well-Known Member

I thought the Pokemon got stolen was the rival for G/S/C. But it was TR, and of course they get it back.

20. squirtleboy12

squirtleboy12 christian 4ever

im glad suicune appear a remarkabe epissode indeed