• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Don't you hate it when...

Riversong

Buggy down.
-you wake up and realize you accidentally fell asleep with your contacts in.

-you get ready for school (which includes putting a new pair of contacts in), head downstairs after you're done, only to realize that you have a snow day.

Both just happened to me.

Profesco

gone gently
...when people you thought you liked say they don't like Pokemon and then you have to stop liking them. *sigh* Such a shame. u_u

shadow wolf

The one and only!
When you beat a really hard part of the game and the power goes out.:(

Riversong

Buggy down.
...you're around people who talk just because they like to hear their own voice.

....you know something is bothering your friend but they won't tell you, and they still act cold around you even though you'd help if you knew what was going on! -long sentence-

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
I hate Simplified Chinese, how hard it is for me to keep a conversation going, how fast time flies, running late in peak hour traffic, literal-minded people, when I procrastinate, when technology refuses to cooperate, crowded public transport with no air conditioning, direct sunlight for extended periods of time, pest cockroaches, acne, acne that forms on or in your nose, backne, when you catch a cold in summer, blocked sinuses, DUST frigging dust, spontaneous erections, stained carpet, the stuff used to coat the outside of NDS Lites, dirty fingernails, long fingernails, sweaty feet, pages of piano music that refuse to stay put, pages of piano music that are damaged easily by turning while playing, cadenzas, Sibelius somewhat, slow computers, waking up, leg and toe cramps, social norms in general, writer's blocks, how hard music composition/arrangement actually is, mould, my own indecisiveness, how bad my spelling and grammar have become, how hard it is for me string up a syntactically correct sentence, my own memory, restlessness, social awkwardness that computerised communication doesn't help, flying cockroaches, mosquitoes that bite on the toes, public delusions, when you can't help but be biased, character derailment, when everyday that passes by becomes another day wasted one way or the other, me, myself and I.

Rokroad

Hot Drops
when you think that 'Two Girls, One Cup' is a race movie with two girls racing for a Cup, but accidently a coca cola bottle.

Rokroad

Hot Drops
when you think that 'Two Girls, One Cup' is a race movie with two girls racing for a Cup, but accidently a coca cola bottle.

I hate Homework, Dentists, Air travel, Geico ads, math teachers, yoga lovers, the far Right, the far Left, Global Warming deniers, rap music, indie music, indie movies, country music, printers, broken keyboards, OCD, public bathrooms, Wendy's ads, MSNBC, MTV, Fox News, emos, goths, homophobes, principals, the fact that marijuana is illegal, VH1, Nickelodeon, U2, Ultimate Frisbee, Parkour, Golf, Baseball, Sports Games, The Olympics, Ryan Seacrest, Little Wayne, Thom Yorke, and any Simpsons season after season 8.

BeanerMan

Class of 11
I hate it when you have to take a dump but don't want to use the school bathrooms and you just hold it in until you go home.

Or, when a teacher calls you to answer a question and you weren't listening.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I hate it when you have to take a dump but don't want to use the school bathrooms and you just hold it in until you go home.

Or, when a teacher calls you to answer a question and you weren't listening.

On that first part, I always seem to, as soon as I get home, get a huge urge to suddenly take a crap. When I'm about 20 feet from the front door, my body is like, 3:30, poop time.

Zetawilky

Casual Trainer
when your friends try to sober u up at a party with more beer

SkinnySweatyMan

When people assume I can't speak any Mandarin at all.
When people assume I can't use chopsticks.
When people try to cut me off in line and act ****** off when I don't let them.

elite ralf

when electrode uses mirror coat and mismagius uses destiny bond on your last remaining pokemon in your 69th streak at the battle arcade. T________________T

SkinnySweatyMan

I hate Simplified Chinese

-_- I hate the traditional characters. I also don't like the "(e)r" (儿/兒) accent. Oh yeah, and when a waiter can't understand me for whatever reason and then a customer understands and tells them the exact same thing and the waiter understands. At least I get what I want, but a language is just sounds, what difference does it make who makes them?