• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dont you hate the instruction options?

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Ever since FireRed/LeafGreen, they've just had this tenancy to put instructions into the game itself when it's in the little booklet to begin with. I mean, yeah, I guess kids these days are too "lazy" to read the damn thing, but Pokémon is not that hard to figure out. I get it: it's for the newer gamers, but it's ridiculous. If I, as a [dumb] eight-year-old, could figure out how to work Pokémon Yellow (though it helped I was an excellent reader), then an eight-year-old today can figure out these Pokémon games. It makes sense if the mechanics are different from the norm, but still...

I'm hoping Pokémon X/Y won't do this as well, but the odds are against me.

Starsurfer

Pokemon Idol
It's irritating, that's true. But It's not like it's unbearably long. It's nothing I really feel the need to complain about, anyway.