• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Don't you just love it when.....

Don't you love it when you recruit the first kecleon you kill.

PumpedAaron

Bodybuilder Trainer
Don't you just love it when... your personality is REALLY TRULY identical to your fav starter Pokemon!!?? *flex*

The Songbird

~Team Dominance~
PumpedAaron said:
Don't you just love it when... your personality is REALLY TRULY identical to your fav starter Pokemon!!?? *flex*
<-- Yes I do! *hugs a nearby Torchic*

Don't you just love it when you get Groudon AND Rayquaza the first time you have an optional battle with them, on the same day, and then you go to recruit a low-level Paras, with a Lv. 76 Blaziken, Platinum rank, with a Friend Bow, and you FAIL 23 times in a row! Ouch! (personal experience... XD)

hevver

Heart of Darkness
dont you love it when... you get celebi and suddenly your game blows up at your face, you go to the hospital to get help, no doctor cuz its martin luther king's day, you go at your grandma's house to get hlp instead, but your grandma is baking cookies that burned your face even more, so you go to your mom that kiss your boo-boo, but her kiss is actually a radio active bomb that makes you explode?

---I know I dont///

dont you love it when... an english version of diamond/pearl game fell from the sky?

---yup. yes I do.

nickyn00

*shrugs*
Dont you jsut love it when you FINALLY recruit mew and somehow recruite registeel on the way so you can go and annoy your friend about recruiting them the next day

Last edited:
You know most of those things on this page i have never done! Oh.. WOe is me xD

Don't you just love it when... in meteor cave you land next to deoxys AND the stairs (one on each side)

I can beat that:

Dont you just love it when you land in a room in meteor cave with:

3 moneys
deoxys
the stairs
And the pokmoen you have to rescue because you have a mission on that floor.

I certainly do as it happened to me today. ;123;

19jake93

TehPaintLicker
dont you just love it when you appear next to the stair for 5 floors in a row

Tsuki

Rawr!
Don't you just love it when you beat the Buried Relic at your first try (Catching Mew) when you're only a lv. 35 Squirtle ;D(No partners)

Scepgatr

Don't you just love it when you can go through Wish Cave or Purity Forest completely without dying even once.

ko-koro

World domination!
Don't you love it when you get 2 joy seeds and a stritus berry from you first dig (in magma cavern pit).

scooter

Don't you love it when your a lv.100 swampert and your on lv.29 going to recruit entei and all of a sudden a magmar comes up and instanltly killls you

When you finally get the pokemon you've dreamed of getting(Latias)

Metroid_Sniper

Paresect=TehAwsemest
...your right by the stairs and see that keckleon has a store on the floor so you use that orb that brings all the items to you, you get some good ones and flee without paying or dying. (actually happened to me once, thank you X-ray specks! :) )