• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Don't you just love it when.....

nickyn00

*shrugs*
This is a thread when u complete the sentence. Like - 'Dont you just love it when... You find that the kecleon store is selling a lot of joy seeds' This is for mystery dungeon and pokemon ranger games ONLY!!!!

Please no flaming, spamming and try to be nice! It will make this this thread a better place.

Last edited:

dra2k4

Team In Flames
Don't you just love it when... you recruit your wanted Pokémon on the first go. ;)

nickyn00

*shrugs*
Mmmm.... I sure do.

Don't you jsut love it when... your at your friends house and you go through stormy sea to get gummis and say to your friend who is on level 100 and has the friend bow (you are only on level 59 with joy ribbon) "wouldn't it be funny if i recruited kyogre second try with only my recruit bonus when you've been trying like 10 times and you've got the friend bow AND your level 100 AND still haven't recruited it.
AND IT ACTUALLY HAPPENS

*Personal Experience* Alot of swearing by my friend followed

Charmanderz

Don't you love it when you get defeated.

Just kidding... :D

Don't you love it when you finally evole a Pokemon that took forever to level up.

Raikou77

Don't you love it when...you finally raise your whole team to Lv.100 and Max IQ

Flameboltlord

Dragon master
Don't you just love it when tou recruit a -10% legandary on your first try.

nickyn00

*shrugs*
You know most of those things on this page i have never done! Oh.. WOe is me xD

Don't you just love it when... in meteor cave you land next to deoxys AND the stairs (one on each side)

kurt

< looks friendly
don't you just love it when... you finally finish a dungeon you have been trying to finish for ages!

Helixis

Team NightSpark
Don't you just love it when... An enemy plan backfires and kills another enemy. Example:
Y:you
E:enemy
<---: path of bubbles

Y E<------E'

E' uses bubble beam on you

^^torpedo^^

Onions? Where??
Don't you just love it when you see muchlax and befriend mew and celebi at the same day... happened to me..! :)

I was sick and I didn't go to school, I had a fever and next morning thought I was only hallucinating but then I looked to my adventure log and it had 3 new infos:

spotted munchlax
mew joined the team
celebi joined the team...

then well...

I restarted the game and started it with cubone and pikachu.. :)

enperuto97

<the best pokemon
dont you love it when you get * level ranking points from a mission that all you have to do is bring the item in and leave

winxmaster

PokeMon Professor
Don't you love it when...you finally manage to recruit Mew and your battery dies as it asks you to nickname him.

legends r us

<-----feel bad!!:(
dont you just love it when you recruit jirachi and forget to save but go straight to purity forest

Raikou77

Don't you just love it when...you step in a monster house and you use Thunderbolt(or some attack similar to this) when there's a lot of pokemon surrounding you

;243;= you
;009;= enemy

;009;;009;;009;
;009;;243;;009;
;009;;009;;009;