• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dont you think team aqua/magma were handled really poorly in the anime?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Hoenn was great aside from a few slumps here and there. The only really bad stretch of Hoenn was between Winona and Tate/Liza's Gym. For some reason, a lot of the filler sucked between those two Gyms.

The filler in the rest of the saga ranged from mediocre to great.

I personally think the Aqua/Magma plot were really good! I don't know what more people could want out of it.

What's the big deal about Wallace and Steven not being in it? I think Lance made more sense and he's just cooler of a character than the two of them.

What's the big deal about Wallace and Steven not being in it? I think Lance made more sense and he's just cooler of a character than the two of them.

Lance makes no sense at all. Why would the Johto Champion be fighting Team Magma in Hoenn instead of the Hoenn Champion and the Guardian of the Cave of Wonders?

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario

Considering that Lance had nothing to do with Hoenn other than just "Being there"

And Wallace>>>>>Lance

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Obviously, Team Galaxy will be stopped by Lance as well, and Shirona will get a filler in which her Gaburaisu blows up a cave full of Fukamaru to teach Team Rocket a lesson for messing up the ecosystem by digging holes.

Obviously, Team Galaxy will be stopped by Lance as well, and Shirona will get a filler in which her Gaburaisu blows up a cave full of Fukamaru to teach Team Rocket a lesson for messing up the ecosystem by digging holes.
But of course. Because Lance makes more sense and hes just cooolorz of a character lolz.

Rex Kamex

The anime made it seem that Steven would come back. In Hoenn. But apparently Steven couldn't make it because he got sucked into the GS Ball...

I don't doubt that happening. If it's Shirona then cool. If not I don't mind Lance coming back to do the job.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Sarcasm or not, I honestly don't think it's that far-fetched of a possibility.

What would be horribly ironic would be if Steven or Wallace show up to stop Team Galaxy instead.

Neko Godot

Hey! Listen!
Uh... NO. It should have been up to the Hoenn Elite 4 since, you know, they were in HOENN!

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I'd actually like to place a bet on Lance coming back when we get to the climax of Team Galaxy, especially since the Red Gyarados is mentioned in the D/P games.

Sarcasm or not, I honestly don't think it's that far-fetched of a possibility.

What would be horribly ironic would be if Steven or Wallace show up to stop Team Galaxy instead.

See? I'm glad someone agrees with me.

that would mean the writers would remember something, yeah that's not going to happen

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I'd actually like to place a bet on Lance coming back when we get to the climax of Team Galaxy, especially since the Red Gyarados is mentioned in the D/P games.

As a reference to the events that took place in GS.

that would mean the writers would remember something, yeah that's not going to happen
The writers remember stuff, they just don;t put it in.

What's the problem with Lance being the one who handled it? Who cares that it wasn't the designated character from the games. Lance handled the situation very well. I mean why not complain that May should have been the one to defeat Kyogre and Groudon? That was in the game and it didn't happen in the anime and nobody cares about that.

What's the problem with Lance being the one who handled it? Who cares that it wasn't the designated character from the games. Lance handled the situation very well. I mean why not complain that May should have been the one to defeat Kyogre and Groudon? That was in the game and it didn't happen in the anime and nobody cares about that.

Lance had NO reason to be in Hoenn. He was just there, he had no attachment. Nothing. They just copped out and used him.