• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dont you think team aqua/magma were handled really poorly in the anime?

I did not quit! Unlike all of you losers I have a life and a gf. Maybe if you got peopel you would not hang out here. Stop making fun of me! What did I ever do to you! I just think lance was the best person for the job of getting rid of the two teams. I bet the girls only want a cute boy like Steven and boys just want a cute girl like Shirona because they are shallow. There is no other reason why Lance could not have done the job. I bet if Shirona came out for the episodes people would love them.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
I did not quit! Unlike all of you losers I have a life and a gf. Maybe if you got peopel you would not hang out here. Stop making fun of me! What did I ever do to you! I just think lance was the best person for the job of getting rid of the two teams. I bet the girls only want a cute boy like Steven and boys just want a cute girl like Shirona because they are shallow. There is no other reason why Lance could not have done the job. I bet if Shirona came out for the episodes people would love them.

You ask what you did to us, then say we don't have lives and are shallow.

Right.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear

I do not get you. Lance should team up with Ash and Misty for this special I bet it would have been even ebtter!

Does thy get me now-ith?

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Stop being here if it bothers you so much! I will not give up until people see that the episodes weer the best ever created. It is now my mission for this forum.,

Really, my mission is to ensure the survival of John Connor. But it doesn't bother me, you acted as if you didn't understand and I was only clearing that up is all.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful

Wow... I have a life and a girlfriend aswell. I probably have A MUCH more eventfull life then you Mr. Gabby. You are really arrogant and misguided. You stated your opinion we rubutled , nicely might I remind you, then you bashed us for having a different opinion then yours. Then you started to say derogatory statement's to everybody in the free world, and then make generalizations. We are saying Shirona would be good for team Galaxy and Steven the CHAMPION of HOENN would've been good for the TA + TM showdown.

I do not get you. Lance should team up with Ash and Misty for this special I bet it would have been even ebtter!

Even crappier in my eyes, you're obviously a 1998 fanboy and an opinionated one at that. Misty's personality got dry during Johto and was ousted.

Stop being here if it bothers you so much! I will not give up until people see that the episodes weer the best ever created. It is now my mission for this forum.,

Wow.. some life long mission. People would always have opinions on these two horribly put together storylines and you can't change that.

No! I will not! Stop making fun of me!

You made fun of us first so let's make fun of you. You're probably in your room w/ a Lance poster with some wet substance on it and a Lance styled computer with little Dragonite key board. You probably died your hair red and Spiked it up and you have a Dragonite inflatable (if you don't know this is sarcasm then you seriously need to go to school again)

Seiryu

Resident dragon
I did not quit!
That's good; I for one have actually grown to somewhat enjoy owning you. This'll be what? The fifth time in the past month? Not that you've actually paid any attention to anything I've said.

Unlike all of you losers I have a life and a gf. Maybe if you got peopel you would not hang out here.
Hey now, I have a life too. It's called "college." I've just been 'round here more often because the semester's drawing to a close. As for having a girlfriend...well, let's just say that for someone like me, finding a truly desirable girlfriend would be...difficult. ;)

Stop making fun of me! What did I ever do to you!
What, so you openly insulting the whole of us doesn't somehow warrant any retaliation? And even then, it's not really what you did to us, but what you're doing in general. As I said in my last post, you're being very immature about this whole thing. Your profile says you're sixteen, but you're acting like you're not even a third of that age. Lord knows that if I acted like a five-year-old about something like this, I'd probably be receiving much the same kind of treatment that you're getting. Same goes for anyone else here, really.
Allow me to reiterate: if you want people to start being nice to you and taking you more seriously, you have to make the first move and grow the hell up. This means not looking around at people whose opinions differ from yours and spouting off petty names and insults like a petulent child--yes, even if they're making fun of you.

I just think lance was the best person for the job of getting rid of the two teams.
And that's just fine. We think that Steven and Wallace would've been better. All opinions, see?

I bet the girls only want a cute boy like Steven and boys just want a cute girl like Shirona because they are shallow.
There you go again with the insults. So wanting characters to stick to their own regions so that those who would actually more or less fit into the storyline can appear makes us shallow? Wanting stuff to make sense makes us shallow? I'd love to know where you're getting this logic, so that I can stay the hell away.

There is no other reason why Lance could not have done the job.
And there's no reason why Wallace and Steven couldn't have done it either.

I bet if Shirona came out for the episodes people would love them.
For these two episodes? Hell no, because she belongs in Shinou and not Hoenn, just like how Lance belongs in Kanto and Johto and not Hoenn. If you're talking about for the climax of the Team Galaxy plot, however, then yes, because it would make more sense than Lance suddenly appearing out of the blue again. I mean, what's so wrong with wanting the writers to stick to the plots from the games?

Oh, yes you will. Even if this two-parter was good, there's no way it would be able to measure up to episodes such as "Fly Me To The Moon!," "Do I Hear A Ralts?," and "Claydol, Big And Tall" which, despite being filler, were among the best episodes ever to hit the series.

Last edited:

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Lance appearing out of no where saying he was a {Adopts Carlos Mencia's Dedede Voice} secret agent for the Pokemon League, was pretty stupid and boring. I mean every one loves every champion (except you, Gabster) but, the writers give the spotlight to lance TOO many times.

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos

1. I have a life, thank you very much. It's called high school. Something you don't have to deal with, I'm sure, since I believe you aren't 15 ir 16, like you lied and said.

2. I told you, I like Steven, but I don't like him as much as Wallace. If I picked the one who would have better suited to be in this episode, it would be Wallace, since he NEVER got an episode. But EITHER one of them would be better than Lance.

3. We are shallow becuase we want things to make since. You need to have your brain examined...

4. Shirona belongs in Shinou, so NO, I woulnd't like for her to be in the special.

Um... Misty couldn't be there, remember? She's taking care of the gym. That started at the beginning of the 6th season...

Why would I stop being here? Or why would ANYONE stop being here for that reason, since that sentence is gramatically incorrect.

None of us are making fun of you. -_-

Hyourinmaru

Moose with the Pen
Lawl Gabster, you're always a little bundle of entertainment aren't you?
I did not quit! Unlike all of you losers I have a life and a gf.
I have a life and a girlfriend too thx, and I don't spend 24/7 defending the two-partner and Wataru =D

Stop making fun of me! What did I ever do to you!
I'd go back and find EVERY insult you've used against everyone here, but then my post would be too long. The most recent was you calling us 'fat, stupid, Steven fangirls', which isn't true, because I'm a Shirona fangirl =D.

I just think lance was the best person for the job of getting rid of the two teams. I bet the girls only want a cute boy like Steven and boys just want a cute girl like Shirona because they are shallow.
Well, I know I would like a cute girl like Shirona to appear, but her being in Hoenn is kinda stupid, since she needs to be in Shinou. Just like how Wataru needed to be in Johto =O.

I will not give up until people see that the episodes weer the best ever created. It is now my mission for this forum.,
Good luck mate. Really. Good luck with that. You'll need it.

Erus Black Mage

Hey kids, here is my new CD, Gabster's Collection of Insults, including:

I did not lie! I said I was 16! You are a lier Super! Stop making fun of me! See all the people here are just fat, stupid Steven fangirls that only want him the latest conversation proves it! Lance is a better hero then you people can ever understand!
You need to learn to make sense! Stop writing stupidity!
People complain because they have no lifes. They would not know a good story if it bit them in the butt. Pokemon has the best story I can ever ask for. People like the ones here just want bad shows...
YOU THINK YOU ARE SO FUNNY BY PUTTING THAT PICTURE OF LANCE UP! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BY MAKING FUN OF ME? YOU ARE NOT FUNNY. YOU ARE A SAD PERSON! GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fine then Super B*tch! I am 15 for your information. I bet you are the one that is under the age of 10 since you are so immature. I have a right to post here and I do not care what you or your gang...
You really need to shut the hell up. Lance is better than you I bet.
And be sure to keep a look out for Gabster's Dumbest Moments, it will come out depending on the demand!

ahahaha this thread offically makes me hate Lance, and shows me how much he sucks, hardcore.

Pacman

I never saw what was so great about Lance. He is somewhat cool, but I like other Champions than him. Such as Steve and Shinoa(sp?).

Reign G

Roggen and Rolan
Meh, I do like Lance mroe than any other Champion, but I seriously don't see why Gabster obsesses over him, and calls us stupid for having an opinion different from his. As much as I like Lance, I do admit Steven, Wallace, or maybe even both, would have been better.