• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dont you think team aqua/magma were handled really poorly in the anime?

What exactly is a G-Man?

And how do we know Wallace isn't one if he does ever show up? They were the Pokemon G-Men afterall, meaning more then one.

The G-men are like the X-men they are a group of heroes that fight aginst evil like Team Galaxy and Shinji.

Ummm....yeah, and couldn't Wallace logically be in it as well?

Also, I doubt they attack 10 year olds for no good reason.

Wallace is not elite like the elite 4. He is not strong so he is just a dumb gym leader.

Hyourinmaru

Moose with the Pen
And he was a pretty hard gym leader to beat in R/S (atleast for me, since I always had a team of 4 fire types >_>).
Daigo could have also been a G-man, since he only appeared once. And saying all he was doing was digging isn't a comeback, since I'm sure G-men have lives too. Plus, he did save some Aron if I my memory isn't tricking me, and that's what G-men do or something.

+Rhapsody+

DELETE DELETE
GabsterTJC said:
How does Steven and Wallace deserve to be in the anime? Lance was the hero of the regions because he is a g-man. What does Steven do? He digs. What does Wallace do? He swims with fish. They are so useless they had to use Lance.

Look here, folks. We have a rabid Lance fanboy who is clearly about ten years old and immature at that.

First of all, if you know anything about quality storyline, you'd know that elements that have actual purpose in the story usually produce quality. Lance had absolutely nothing to do with Hoenn, while Steven and Wallace are in fact FROM Hoenn and are also significant characters. In the games, they were the primary characters who helped defeat the Teams.

Since the anime was attempting to follow the games (and I wish it had) Steven and Wallace were supposedly meant to be a part of the episodes. But instead we get Lance, who is insignificant because he does not relate to the plot.

You, my friend, win this thread with your ultimate logic. I bow before you in my humble stupidity compared to you. D:

Look here, folks. We have a rabid Lance fanboy who is clearly about ten years old and immature at that.

First of all, if you know anything about quality storyline, you'd know that elements that have actual purpose in the story usually produce quality. Lance had absolutely nothing to do with Hoenn, while Steven and Wallace are in fact FROM Hoenn and are also significant characters. In the games, they were the primary characters who helped defeat the Teams.

Since the anime was attempting to follow the games (and I wish it had) Steven and Wallace were supposedly meant to be a part of the episodes. But instead we get Lance, who is insignificant because he does not relate to the plot.

You, my friend, win this thread with your ultimate logic. I bow before you in my humble stupidity compared to you. D:

You should talk. You are immature for name calling on me! I think Lance was the best one for the job! Why are you trying to pikc a fight with me?

You should talk. You are immature for name calling on me! I think Lance was the best one for the job! Why are you trying to pikc a fight with me?

You're the one trying to pick fights with people, and you're the primary suspect of name-calling in this thread. You're the immature one who can't learn that you're a complete joke and need to move along.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
This thread should have been closed a LONG time ago. The original question was answered and gone over many times, and now its just Gabster making a fool out of himself again and again.

Not to mention the topic starter is banned, so this thread should die a painful death right about now.

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
Cyber's probably right. As long as this thread's open, Gabster is just going to come out to talk about how Lance 'rox' or whatever. Besides, I think we've all discussed the major points in how the two-parter sucked.

+Rhapsody+

DELETE DELETE
GabsterTJC said:

Look up the definition of name calling before you accuse people. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Anyways, I agree that this thread should be closed. This has gone on long enough, and frankly, I'm tired of the blatant ignorance displayed here from one member in particular.

tipnottippy

Back for the lulz
How does Steven and Wallace deserve to be in the anime? Lance was the hero of the regions because he is a g-man. What does Steven do? He digs. What does Wallace do? He swims with fish. They are so useless they had to use Lance.

Steven digs pools for Wallace to go swimming in. So he can see Wallace naked. 8D

And y'never know, digging and swimming with fish (and whatever other activities Steven and Wallace engage in...together...*cough*) could ostensibly make them more physically fit than Lance, making them more suited to do hero-work.

MOD CLOSE THREAD PLEASE.

Last edited:
This Thread Shall Never Be Closed Because It Doesnt Violate Any Rules

And More Importantly, It Was Created By Meeeeeeee!!!!! And My Threads Never Get Cancelled. Jajajajaajajaj

Last edited:

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
DR.SPAMMER STOP Dodging your bans it's getting annoying really.
Gabster TJC - Stop your opinionated Rants that Lance is best.

To Everyone else,

IGNORE GABSTER!

Sincerely Mirage.

Let me be the one to swing this back on topic. Lance was a GOOD choice, if the story was better. Wallace and Steven would've fit if the writers were smarter. I'm not saying that Lance was a Horrid choice but, the storyline for the final climax for the Team Magma and Aqua had SOO MUCH Potential to be an amazing fight of Land and Water pokemon.

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
Meh, true. This thread is a good one since it IS true that the two-parter could have been handled better. We should just continue the discussion, maybe? And just ignore Gabster, even if it's hard to do.

Oh, Dr. Spammer, you should scare Gabster straight.

Let me be the one to swing this back on topic. Lance was a GOOD choice, if the story was better. Wallace and Steven would've fit if the writers were smarter. I'm not saying that Lance was a Horrid choice but, the storyline for the final climax for the Team Magma and Aqua had SOO MUCH Potential to be an amazing fight of Land and Water pokemon.

Weeeeell, even if it had been better written, I still wouldn't be too fond of Lance being there. I mean, they could have easily have used Drake, then, if they wanted a strong Dragon trainer (since he's also from Hoenn, that would have been keen). Also, they made Lance into such a boring character as a whole. Really, he doesn't have the same personality that the Game one has... He's just a shell of what he was in there.

Last edited:
Meh, true. This thread is a good one since it IS true that the two-parter could have been handled better. We should just continue the discussion, maybe? And just ignore Gabster, even if it's hard to do.

What do you mean "scare Gabster straight"?

I like him . He is one the reason why my thread has 500 posts.

Let me repeat that, 500 POSTS!!!!!!!!!

Is that a record?

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos

Weeeeell, even if it had been better written, I still wouldn't be too fond of Lance being there. I mean, they could have easily have used Drake, then, if they wanted a strong Dragon trainer (since he's also from Hoenn, that would have been keen). Also, they made Lance into such a boring character as a whole. Really, he doesn't have the same personality that the Game one has... He's just a shell of what he was in there.

I agree with you whole heartedly on that. Lance had MUCH more personality in the games. I actually like him in the games, but him in the anime, he was just boring...