• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dont you think team aqua/magma were handled really poorly in the anime?

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
I agree. The Manga is always better than the Anime it seems.

But, if your talking about Pokemon thought.

Games>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Manga>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anime

Well, of course! The original is ALWAYS better than stuff that is based off of it! Total truth!

DaMike52

Banned
You bet they did. For once they had villians with a better purpose than getting blown up every episode.

Musapion

Boulder Trainer
I actually prefered some of the plots in the anime than in the games. ^^;

The Wingull thing was over pretty quickly in the games and kinda boring compared to the anime, but the anime made it fun!

But the ending, yeah, pretty much stunk in the anime. I didn't really like the game ending neither.

And I'll admit posessed Aogiri gives me the creeps. ^^; Especially that laugh. Scaaary!

I actually didn't mind Lance being there at all. The only thing I'm unsatisfied with is that it just... ended without really ending.
And what I'd really like to see is the Aquas showing up, even once after all that, even just a cameo! I mean, we got Butler and Diane cameoing and Bannai getting his own episode, but the Aquas just go poof.

I didn't care that much about the animation, but I'm used to stiff animation, so it was nothing. Still, I've gotta say the first part had some really great animation. ^^

Last edited:

#Gecko#

The Essential One
I was disapointed, too. I hope team Galaxy gets more active than Aqua or Magma.

Meppe

I red the whole topic and I'm a bit surprised that it didn't get looked. I liked the Kyogre vs. Groudon episodes, but it would have been great with one more episode.

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
I just returned here yesterday and I was not all that surprised that this thread was still alive.

Oh, Serebiiforums, don't you ever change. ;)