• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dont you think team aqua/magma were handled really poorly in the anime?

Lance had NO reason to be in Hoenn. He was just there, he had no attachment. Nothing. They just copped out and used him.

By that logic then Ash had no business being in Hoenn either since his character is from Red/Blue. The writers copped out with him too in that case since he completed the quest and not May or Branden.

When was Satoshi Red? Satoshi is a character created by the anime.

But he is based off the main character of Red/Blue. Look at his design. His name is one of the default names from in the game.

The anime likes to do things different from the games in case you haven't noticed. I think the writers did well to choose Lance to do it.

But he is based off the main character of Red/Blue. Look at his design. His name is one of the default names from in the game.

The anime likes to do things different from the games in case you haven't noticed. I think the writers did well to choose Lance to do it.
Satoshi is his own character.

And Lance had no business in Hoenn. He had no reason to be there in the first place, why would he be a part of a huge internal struggle between Magma and Aqua? That makes no sense, and only a stupid Lance fanboy couldn't realize that.

Somorio

Waiting for a hound.
now that i think about it what was lance doing there, it should have been a elite member resident to hoenn right? if not that then why not karen for absouletly no reason other than shes extremly sexy.

when off topic there

Kaim_Fabuyashi

Prepare Yourself
I'm not evading a ban.

oh yes you are. one of dechoudens accounts got cancelled for doing exactly what you did. but im not gonna report you. but if u want to report me fine. i guess i have been disrespectful to you and other members of this site. Just to let u know, im not here to make enemies. im just here to make threads, meet people and get some answers. i knoe some of my threads might be stupid, but im a rookie and im still learning.

Satoshi is his own character.

And Lance had no business in Hoenn. He had no reason to be there in the first place, why would he be a part of a huge internal struggle between Magma and Aqua? That makes no sense, and only a stupid Lance fanboy couldn't realize that.

Satoshi is based off Red version's protagonist wether you like it or not.

Lance did have bsuiness in Hoenn. His job requires him to get into the different organizations so it's logical that he did! I still don't get why Lance isn't good enough in you peoples eyes for his role in Hoenn. Sure that it was Steven's in the games but then May and Brendan would have also had to do the mission instead of Ash.

Lance did have bsuiness in Hoenn. His job requires him to get into the different organizations so it's logical that he did! I still don't get why Lance isn't good enough in you peoples eyes for his role in Hoenn. Sure that it was Steven's in the games but then May and Brendan would have also had to do the mission instead of Ash.
Lance's job is to be in Johto and protect it. Steven does that for Hoenn.

And it doesn't matter if Sapphire or Ruby did it in the game, as this is the anime, and in it Satoshi is the main character, as Sapphire and Ruby where, while Lance has nothing to do with anything anymore.

Chimungus

yea. i really want more magma!