• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Donuts' Pro Shop

donuts

Grass Master
DONUTS' PRO SHOP

NOTICE: My DS has some slight connectivity problems with my new router, but I'll still be able to trade. Just be patient.

If you're looking for EV'd, shinies, legends, events, or pretty much anything, I can give you it! If you have any specific requests, tell me, give me an offer, and if I'm interested, I should have your specific pokemon in 2-3 weeks. Name any moveset you want and I'll do it. Here's just a sample of things that I can offer, all legit, trained/bred by me:

Level 95 Tyranitar, Adamant Nature, Maxed out Ev's in Attack and Speed, with all the rest on defense. Perfect IV in attack.

Level 100 Kyogre. Hardy nature, EV in defense and speed maxed, with all the rest on Hp. 28 IV in Special Attack.

Crowned Raikou, UT (I have a Japanese and an English for all crowned beasts)

Crowned Entei, UT

Crowned Suicune, UT

Oak's Letter Shaymin, UT

Newmoon Island Darkrai Darkrai, UT

Fall 2010 Mew

Summer 2010 Jirachi

Shiny Dragonite, level 77. Adamant, EV 252 in Atk, 180 in speed, 76 in Sp Atk. 29 IV in Attack.

Now for what I want:

Liberty Pass Victini

Winter 2011 Celebi

World10 Crobat

VGC10 Eevee

TRU Arceus

World09 Weavile

VGC09 Milotic

Surfing/Flying Pikachus

World08 Lucario

Got any other cool events that you think I might like? Tell me!

Last edited:

donuts

Grass Master
bump... gigity

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Can you do a flawless shiny (I don't care if its RNGed) Growlithe with 120 EVs in Attack and Special Attack, then 252 EVs in speed, and 18 EVs in Defense
Check shop for events and other pokemon I have to offer

donuts

Grass Master
do you have any flawless iv UT shinys

Can you do a flawless shiny (I don't care if its RNGed) Growlithe with 120 EVs in Attack and Special Attack, then 252 EVs in speed, and 18 EVs in Defense
Check shop for events and other pokemon I have to offer

@Liam
Yes I do. Just name what you want and I'll get it.

@Ambree
Yes I can. Are you sure you want a Growlithe, and not an Arcanine?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Arcanine would be great. I have no Fire stones