• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Doodles' Doodles~

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
Please read.
My computer I use to create graphics got spilled on, the only thing damaged was the keyboard and trackpad, but due to this I will not be able to do any graphics, all current requests are accepted, but will not be able to be completed until Monday (at the earliest) I appreciate your patients, and apologize for the inconvenience.

DoodlesDoodles.png

For the time being, I'm only going to do Userbars, because I don't have a ton of time on my hands
and they're quite quick to do for me, because I've been doing them for a while, and everyone seemed to enjoy the Userbars
the most from my last shop. For those who are curious, my last shop was "Mew Mew Productions" it's on the account Level99love,
I made this new one for two reasons: I forgot my old password XP, and I no longer found the username clever.

Rules

1.) Follow all SPPf rules, and Art Shops Requesting Rules.

2.) Always use the forms, and be as descriptive as possible, I want to make sure we're on the same page so your product is exactly what you want.

3.) Please do not request when the list is full, always check the list, then the last requests after my last post, and do the math.

4.) If you have any pictures in mind that aren't official sprites or Sugi/DW art, provide me a direct and safe link, I'm not going web-surfing for your image.

5.) When I finish your request, either re-upload the image yourself to insure it never gets removed, or use the code I give you.

6.) Please don't steal my art, it's against the SPPf rules to not credit the creator of any graphics in your signature.

7.) Be nice, and have fun. ~.^

Spots Left (0)
1.) Filled
2.) Filled
3.) Filled
4.) Filled
5.) Filled

Strikes
If you break any of the rules listed above, you'll be given a strike, the first one's just a warning, the second means you
can't request from me for a week, the third and you can't request for a month, the forth and you can't request for a whole 3 months
and I add you to my imaginary dislike list, if you manage to accumulate 5 strikes, I am going to feed you to my Pogeymanz, they enjoy going
*nom nom nom*, in other words, you can't come back and request here.

Classified... But I'll tell you because your a special person. ^.~
Millarc3005 - 1
Pikapal Lyra - 1
#1treeckofan - 1

Requests

Examples:
TitanUserbar.png

MewMewUserbar.png

MysticWater1.png

Forms: (Delete everything in Parenthesis )( (), including this message.)
Code:
I would love a Userbar from [B][U]Doodles[/U][/B].
[B]Background:[/B] (Two color gradient)
[B]Overlay Pattern:[/B] (Scanlines, Thick Scanlines, Thick Crosses, or Offset Tiles.)
[B]Background Pokemon:[/B] (What Pokemon do you want inside the userbar? If none, leave this section blank.)
[B]Text/Font/Color:[/B] (List them in said order ex: "Gotta catch 'em all/visitor/red" the font "Visitor" is the standard for userbars, but I'll do any font including ones you link me from Dafont.com.
[B]Pokemon Sprites:[/B] [Inside] [Pop Out] (Pick one option and delete the other, note if you selected yes to the "Sugi/DW Pokemon" then having the Pokemon on the inside wont look nice.  If you want a certain sprite, and or shiny, specify.)
[B]Border/Effect:[/B] [Drop Shadow] [Blurred Shadow] [Glow (add which color glow you'd like)] [Spill Glow (Glow with the colors of the gradient)](Select one and delete the others, if none, remove all of them.)
[B]Miscellaneous:[/B] (Anything specific thats not on the form? Specify in high detail here.)

Last edited:

Elision

Fall Apart.
First request! ;)

I would love a Userbar from Doodles.
Background: Purple to blue.
Overlay Pattern: Scanlines
Sugi/DW Pokemon: Emolga
Pokemon Sprites: [Pop-out] Emolga
Border/Effect:[Glow (White)]
Miscellaneous: (Anything specific thats not on the form? Specify in high detail here.)

Thank. :D

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
First request! ;)

Background: Purple to blue.
Sugi/DW Pokemon: Emolga
Pokemon Sprites: [Pop-out] Emolga
Border/Effect:[Glow (White)]
Miscellaneous: (Anything specific thats not on the form? Specify in high detail here.)

Thank. :D

Heya, I got your request done, and realized that I didn't have text anywhere in the form, so I just made the text "Emolga" but I can make it whatever you'd like if you send me a PM or VM telling me what you want me to change it to.

EmolgaUserbar1.png

EmolgaUserbar1.png

To use this image, take out the asterisk (*).

Elision

Fall Apart.
Heya, I got your request done, and realized that I didn't have text anywhere in the form, so I just made the text "Emolga" but I can make it whatever you'd like if you send me a PM or VM telling me what you want me to change it to.

EmolgaUserbar1.png

EmolgaUserbar1.png

To use this image, take out the asterisk (*).

Thank you. Emolga is fine, I would have just requested it to say Emolga anyway. :p

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Background: Green and white!
Overlay Pattern: 6x6 pixel diagonal scan lines please.
Sugi/DW Pokemon: A picture of N (Team plasma leader)
Text/Font/Color: "Here comes a Legend!" /Everyday Ghost / black with a white outline.
Pokemon Sprites: [Pop Out] http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/a/a0/Spr_BW_N.png
Border/Effect: [Glow (White)
Miscellaneous: none

Thanks in advance, Pm or Vm me when it's finished!

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
Sugi/DW Pokemon: A picture of N (Team plasma leader)
Text/Font/Color: "Here comes a Legend!" /Everyday Ghost / black with a white outline.
Pokemon Sprites: [Pop Out] http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/a/a0/Spr_BW_N.png

Thanks in advance, Pm or Vm me when it's finished!

Denied, you requested a picture of N but you didn't provide a direct link, it specifically states in the rules that you must provide a direct link. Thats 1 strike.

Th3Rookie

Rattatster
Background: Purple and Yellow
Overlay Pattern: Thick Crosses
Sugi/DW Pokemon:
Text/Font/Color: PKMNRookies Plain Shop/Visitor/White
Pokemon Sprites: [Inside] Butterfree and Beedrill
Border/Effect:
Miscellaneous: Butterfree on the left and Beedrill on the right,5th gen sprites please. Thanks

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
Background: Purple and Yellow
Overlay Pattern: Thick Crosses
Sugi/DW Pokemon:
Text/Font/Color: PKMNRookies Plain Shop/Visitor/White
Pokemon Sprites: [Inside] Butterfree and Beedrill
Border/Effect:
Miscellaneous: Butterfree on the left and Beedrill on the right,5th gen sprites please. Thanks

Sure thing, I'll be done in a few minutes, stand by. :)

Edit: Finished. Looks great, I hope ya' like it. ^.^
PKMNrookieuserbar.png

PKMNrookieuserbar.png

To use the image, take out the asterisk (*) or re-upload it and host it yourself.

Last edited:

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Sugi/DW Pokemon: http://theeclecticgaymer.wordpress.com/tag/journal/page/2/
(The picture of N's at the bottom.)

I edited it!

Alliance

Re-Arrival
Background: Red and Blue (red on left, blue on right)
Overlay Pattern: Offset tiles (why not?)
Sugi/DW Pokemon:
Text/Font/Color: Loving Adorer of Whitlea
Pokemon Sprites:[Pop Out] Whitlea/Hilda (BW Heroine) If possible, can I have the normal Hilda sprite on the left, and the X-Transciever sprite on the right. By X-Transciever sprite, I mean the one with the X transeiever visible on her arm. (I'm not making any sense am I?)
Border/Effect:[Glow (Green)]
Miscellaneous: Please make it look epic as possible!

Thanks in advance! (hope I'm not breaking any rules, my friend)

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
Background: Red and Blue (red on left, blue on right)
Overlay Pattern: Offset tiles (why not?)
Sugi/DW Pokemon:
Text/Font/Color: Loving Adorer of Whitlea
Pokemon Sprites:[Pop Out] Whitlea/Hilda (BW Heroine) If possible, can I have the normal Hilda sprite on the left, and the X-Transciever sprite on the right. By X-Transciever sprite, I mean the one with the X transeiever visible on her arm. (I'm not making any sense am I?)
Border/Effect:[Glow (Green)]
Miscellaneous: Please make it look epic as possible!

Thanks in advance! (hope I'm not breaking any rules, my friend)

Finished it, not sure but I think I got the correct sprites, if not I can do it again with the right ones. Also, you didn't specify a color or font preference so I used the default font, and a color that matched the glow.

WhitleaUserbar.png

WhitleaUserbar.png

To use this image, take out the asterisk (*) from this code ^ or re-upload the image, and host it yourself.

Edit: Bulbapedia says that the sprite on the right is her holding something called "The Wonderlauncher" and not the Xtranseiver.

Alliance

Re-Arrival
That looks awesome, thanks!

And don't worry, you used the right sprites. (I was just... having issues explaining it xP)

Thanks!

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
That looks awesome, thanks!

And don't worry, you used the right sprites. (I was just... having issues explaining it xP)

Thanks!

Glad ya liked it. :) Nice signature, it seems I got the green to near-perfectly match the lime color from the forum, because I is awesome. :)

I edited it!

Just noticed this post, so sorry for the wait hun. It came out great, though I don't very much like the text, but I hope you do! If not, I can redo it in a different font, no biggie. :)

NUserbar.png

NUserbar.png

To use this image, take the asterisk (*) out of this code ^ or re-upload it yourself so you can host it.

Last edited:

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Em ye i just noticed. Could you make it another text that looks better smaller? Oh and could you less-fade the sugimori art a bit, thanks!

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
Em ye i just noticed. Could you make it another text that looks better smaller? Oh and could you less-fade the sugimori art a bit, thanks!

Gotcha covered, hopefully you'll like this one a bit more. :)

NUserbar-1.png

NUserbar-1.png

As always, remove the asterisk (*) in this code ^ or re-upload the image yourself so you may host it.

Aqua waters

Bob experience.
Background: Gold to Silver
Overlay Pattern: Off-set tiles
Background Pokemon: Mewtwo
Text/Font/Color: Destiny United, Psychic Division, Leader/Visitor/Bronze
Pokemon Sprites: [Pop Out] Mewtwo
Border/Effect: [Glow (Pink)]

Background: Red and Blue
Background Pokemon: Lugia and Reshiram
Text/Font/Color: : XLugiaReshX/visitor/gray
Pokemon Sprites: [Pop Out] Lugia and Reshiram
Border/Effect: [Glow(white)]

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
Background: Red and Blue
Background Pokemon: Lugia and Reshiram
Text/Font/Color: : XLugiaReshX/visitor/gray
Pokemon Sprites: [Pop Out] Lugia and Reshiram
Border/Effect: [Glow(white)]

Got yours finished, looks great and I hope you like it. :)

XLugiaReshXUserbar.png

XLugiaReshXUserbar.png

To use this image, take the asterisk (*) out of this code ^ or re-upload the image yourself so you may host it.