• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Doodles ^.~

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
Hey everyone, I never did this when I originally signed up on my old account: Level99Love, so I'll do one now. ^.^

My name is Amy.

My hobbies include: playing Rock Band, Graphic Design/Pixel Editing, playing Pokémon, reading Books, and now; learning to play Guitar.

I just recently got into Anime AND Manga, as I'm watching the anime and reading the manga of a Japanese anime/manga called: Kodomo no Jikan.

My favorite Pokemon are Mew, Pikachu and Emolga. In that order.

Uhmm, if I'm missing anything, ask away. ~.^

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
Hi there! Welcome... back I guess? IF you need help, you know what to do!^^

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
Hey ^_^ If you wanna chat, hit me up ^_^ I'll talk about GH all day ^_^ I'm a pro xD

Doubt it, I play ALL 5 instruments on expert. Plus GH < Rockband, GH is going out of business, in fact they are officially making NO more GH games.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome back to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.