• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Doppelgangershipping (Ash x Ashley) General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orenji-chan

magmajewel is love.
Luff you too, Katsu-chan! =D

I've decided to draw something Dopplegangershippy later! 8D

I'm on a role tonight and my fan-art's coming out really good!

Gold10

Enigmatic Unknown
oh awesome a what if ship! AWESOME!

Can I join in?

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
yay welcome Orenji and Gold10~ ^_^
If Ash and Ashley were different people, do you think it could become a possible ship?
of course! That would make it better, imo. and how would they become separate? Well, lets just say......a DNA mechanical explosion splitting Ash into Female and Male versions. Actually what would be EVEN better would be an explosion splitting Ash into Female, Male, Evil and Pikachu versions XD now what would that ship be called? AshachuMalevolentDopplegangerShipping? XD -shot-

Orangen

Prepare to be pwned.
Time to put this back on the front page, because it's not too old of a topic and it's awesome. ^^;;

If Ash and Ashley were different people, do you think it could become a possible ship?
Heck yes. A very hilarious ship. <3

Orangen

Prepare to be pwned.
Indeed it is, supershake. =3

Um, here's a topic idea;
Would Ashley and Evil Ash fight over Ash?

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
Last edited:

Orangen

Prepare to be pwned.
Yay for funny / cute fanarts!

>> I'm not so good at drawing Ashley, but I may try sometime... Sooner or later...

Status
Not open for further replies.