• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Double Battle OU team

Bardische

Elegance.
Sorry for my last thread, I have the correct format here :)

;036;

Clefable @ Leftovers
Bold Nature (+Def , -Atk)
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Def / 104 SpA
- Follow Me
- Softboiled
- Cosmic Power
- Toxic
Basically, it can set up Cosmic Power while Ninjask uses Protect. After that it uses Follow Me while Ninjask uses a stat-boosting move. Then Ninjask Protects again and Clefable uses Cosmic Power again, and if necessary, Softboiled.

;291;

Ninjask @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature (+Spd , -SpA)
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 176 HP / 252 Atk / 80 Spe
- Protect
- Baton Pass
- Swords Dance
- X-Scissor/Aerial Ace/Roost
The same bug that Baton Passes. It now has Focus Sash to help it and is a great partner with Clefable. Basically, it passes Stat boosts while Clefable Follow Mes all directed damage to her instead of Ninjask.

;392;

Infernape @ Life Orb
Naive Nature (+Spd , -SpD)
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 24 Atk / 252 SpA / 232 Spe
- Flamethrower / Fire Blast
- Close Combat
- Nasty Plot
- Grass Knot / HP (Ice)
Mixed Sweeper. Can receive nice stat-boosts from Ninjask, but can do well on its own. Nasty Plot if necessary.

;424;

Ambipom @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
- Return
- Focus Punch/Brick Break
- Payback
- Fake Out/U-Turn
The second PKMN Ninjask can Baton Pass to. Speed boosts and added +2 Attack can greatly help this Choice Bander. Return is for STAB, Focus Punch can deal with Steels, but if accuracy is a problem, Brick Break instead. Payback to deal with Ghosts. Fake Out is optional, so U-Turn may be a better option for it.

;430;

Honchkrow @ Expert Belt
Hasty Nature (+Spd , -Def)
Trait: Super Luck
- Night Slash/Sucker Punch
- Drill Peck
- Superpower
- Rain Dance
Random Physical Attacker. Night Slash for Super Luck to go with it, but Sucker Punch is good for faster hard-hitters. Drill Peck is for STAB. Superpower is for Steels and Ice-types if necessary. Rain Dance to help Ludicolo if necessary, but because there is Infernape, be cautious on when you'll use it.

;272;

Ludicolo @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature (+SpA , -Atk)
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
-Surf / Hydro Pump
-Grass Knot / Energy Ball / Giga Drain
-Ice Beam / Blizzard
-Focus Punch / Brick Break
Choice Specser. Can get generous benefits from Honchkrow if Infernape has been knocked out.

I hope this is alright than the last useless thread I made...

Darkhonchcrow

;036;

Clefable @ Leftovers
- Follow Me
- Softboiled
- Cosmic Power
- Toxic
Basically, it can set up Cosmic Power while Ninjask uses Protect. After that it uses Follow Me while Ninjask uses a stat-boosting move. Then Ninjask Protects again and Clefable uses Cosmic Power again, and if necessary, Softboiled.

;291;

Ninjask @ Focus Sash
- Protect
- Baton Pass
- Swords Dance
- X-Scissor
The same bug that Baton Passes. It now has Focus Sash to help it and is a great partner with Clefable. Basically, it passes Stat boosts while Clefable Follow Mes all directed damage to her instead of Ninjask.

X-Scissor for STAB

;392;

Infernape @ Life Orb
-Flamethrower
- Close Combat
- Nasty Plot
-Grass Knot
Mixed Sweeper. Can receive nice stat-boosts from Ninjask, but can do well on its own. Nasty Plot if necessary.

Flamethrower for its reliability and Grass Knot to hit Swampert and Hippowdon etc harder.

;424;

Ambipom @ Choice Band
- Return
- Brick Break
- Payback
- Thunderpunch
The second PKMN Ninjask can Baton Pass to. Speed boosts and added +2 Attack can greatly help this Choice Bander. Return is for STAB, Focus Punch can deal with Steels, but if accuracy is a problem, Brick Break instead. Payback to deal with Ghosts. Fake Out is optional, so U-Turn may be a better option for it.

Brick Break for its reliability and Thunderpunch so it isn't walled by Skarmorary and it has more accuracy than Thunder

;430;

Honchkrow @ Life Orb
- Night Slash
- Drill Peck
- Superpower
- Heat Wave
Random Physical Attacker. Night Slash for Super Luck to go with it, but Sucker Punch is good for faster hard-hitters. Drill Peck is for STAB. Superpower is for Steels and Ice-types if necessary. Rain Dance to help Ludicolo if necessary, but because there is Infernape, be cautious on when you'll use it.

Life Orb for more power, Heat Wave to defeat Steel Types.

;272;

Ludicolo @ Damp Rock
Trait: Swift Swim
-Surf
-Energy Ball
-Ice Beam
-Rain Dance
Choice Specser. Can get generous benefits from Honchkrow if Infernape has been knocked out.

Damp Rock for extra turns with Rain dance, Surf for STAB and reliablity, Energy Ball for STAB, Ice Beam as a filler.

Changes in Bold.

Rhys29

Encore
I'm here lol.

Your Clefable has no attacking moves and will be targetted first turn by Taunt, making it Struggle to death if you don't switch it out. Switch Toxic for something to attack with. Also consider it to be a screener so if they decide to rape your strategy with moves that will hit both pokes (Rock Slide x4 to Ninjask, Blizzard and Heat Wave x2), you might have some defense for Ninjask. It also learns Helping Hand, so there is another option for a great DB move.

This guy can also be Taunted, so keep that in mind. He can also be pretty easily killed... I seriously don't know why every lead Ninjask wants so much speed, since after one Protect you're faster than every poke in the game and since odds are you're going to want to use him later, you are probably wanting to go with a bulkier set.

Your Infernape can't hit more than one poke, and since he is incredibly frail and is still outrun in DB's, you probably want to cut Nasty Plot. He's got enough power.

>.> This set is like crap. Don't even consider U-Turn seeing as how this is a Baton Pass team and you don't ever want to lose the stat boost. An option is giving him Baton Pass as well, so when his health is dwindling or you need to switch him you pass away the boosts. Payback is the dumbest move in the set, you're going with speed with a Ninjask Pass, so why are you using a negative priority move? Shadow Claw or Shadow Ball are far better options. I agree that you need Brick Break>Focus Punch, since you have two potential attacks to deal with and you have no other way to break screeners.

Actually, Sucker Punch>Night Slash since he needs a priority move bad. Go with the change Darkhonchcrow made with Heat Wave, however if you still want Night Slash Scarf this bad boy. I can run new EV's for you if you run a Scarf, so just ask.

Cut this guy. Now. Surf when you have nothing to defend against the party hit? Stupid. This guy is meant to stall the crap out of anyone. If you are looking for a Specs user, go with Togekiss.

bookist

;036;

Clefable @ Leftovers
- Follow Me
- Softboiled
- Cosmic Power
- Toxic

It has no power for SPA and a taunt ill wall it recommend a move like shadow ball or flamethrower too many to name (get rid of toxic)

;291;

Ninjask @ Focus Sash
- Protect
- Baton Pass
- Swords Dance
- X-Scissor

X scissor does the most damage.

;392;

Infernape @ Life Orb
- Flamethrower / Fire Blast
- Close Combat
- Nasty Plot
- Grass Knot / HP (Ice)

Overall nice but do you want power or accuracy? Flamethrower is pretty strong but while fire blast may be better it has a miss rate (it misses a lot for me) but its your choice and it can miss with critical timing.

;424;

Ambipom @ life orb
- Return
- Brick Break
- Payback
- Fake Out/U-Turn

Life orb so you hit harder and can change moves. Brick break to break screens.

;430;

Honchkrow @ Expert Belt
- Night Slash/Sucker Punch
- Drill Peck
- Superpower
- Rain Dance

I never used him so i dont know.

;272;

Ludicolo @ damp rock/leftovers
Trait: Swift Swim/ rain dish
-water pulse?
-energy ball
-ice beam
-rain dance

You dont put specs on a pokemon and give it a physical move. Water pulse for stab (with rain dance surf can hit you too hard) energy ball for stab ice beam for coverage and rain dance for setup

changes in bold

randomspot555

Your team relies on two things:

Clefable staying alive to avoid hits.

Ninjask staying alive to Baton Pass around multiple times.

Both of those are not likely to happen.

But if you want Ninjask to live a bit longer, Rapid Spin is necessary. Starmie would be good, as it can also provide screen support and absorb status. Use Hydro Pump over Surf, and don't worry about dumping too many EVs into special attack. There's a new Starmie set floating around the Singles rate to use that I'm too lazy to find and post.

Rhys29

Encore
changes in bold
I love it when people make the same changes as you, after you do it.
Your team relies on two things:

Clefable staying alive to avoid hits.

Ninjask staying alive to Baton Pass around multiple times.

Both of those are not likely to happen.

But if you want Ninjask to live a bit longer, Rapid Spin is necessary. Starmie would be good, as it can also provide screen support and absorb status. Use Hydro Pump over Surf, and don't worry about dumping too many EVs into special attack. There's a new Starmie set floating around the Singles rate to use that I'm too lazy to find and post.
Actually Starmie wouldn't be too good a choice for this team. It's about Baton Passing speed and attack, which Starmie can't necessarily use too well compared to other spinners. Donphan would be a really good choice. However, if you want Starmie, cut Ludicolo for it. Ludicolo does nothing for your team at all.