• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Double Battle Subway Team

chap196

This is the new Double Battle Subway Team, lots of them are the same Pokemon as the last Double Battle Subway Team, but it has different move set.
All changes were in Bold

Lead Swanna
Item Focus Sash
Nature Modest
Ability Big Pecks
EVs 252 Special Attack/ 252 Speed/ 4 HP
Move Set
Scald
Air Slash
Ice Beam
Tailwind
Tailwind support both my team and Swanna, I will mostly use Tailwind after Crustle use Shell Smash

I may use Ludicolo instead of Swanna since people said Swanna is bad
Ludicolo
Item ???
Nature Modest/Timid
Ability Swift Swim
EVs 252 Speed/ 252 Special Attack/ 4 HP
Move Set
Giga Drain
Scald
Ice Beam/Substitute
Hidden Power (???)/Leech Seed
Defensive Ludicolo

I will try to play Starmie
Starmie (Aura Sensai)
Item Life Orb
Nature Timid
Ability Natural Cure
Move Set
Scald
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Recover
Starmie has good Speed and it is a good Lead.

Wall and Sweeper Crustle
Item Leftover
Nature Impish/Adamant/Jolly
Ability Sturdy
EVs 252 HP/ 128 Attack/ 128 Speed
Move Set
X-Scissor
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Shell Smash
Shell Smash Crustle can sweep my opponent Pokemon and it may clear my opponent team by using Shell Smash

Mix Attacker Simisear
Item Life Orb
Nature Rash
Ability Gluttony
EVs 252 Speed/ 164 Special Attack/ 72 Attack?
Move Set
Fire Blast/Flamethrower
Focus Blast/Hidden Power Ground
Grass Knot
Rock Slide
Just a basic Mix Attacker

I may also replace Simisear with Galvantula
Galvantula
Item Life Orb
Nature Modest/Timid
Ability Compoundeyes
Move Set
Thunder
Bug Buzz
Hidden Power Ice
Volt Switch/Charge Beam/Energy Ball
I might need to use fast Pokemon, so I would use Galvantula

I will try to replace Simisear with Arcanine
Arcanine
Item Life Orb
Nature Jolly
Ability Flash Fire/Intimidate
EVs 252 Attack/ 252 Speed/ 4 HP
Move Set
Flare Blitz
Close Combat
Wild Charge
Extream Speed/Crunch
I just want to try Arcanine since I never use it before

Choice Stoutland
Item Choice Scraf (Aura Sensai)
Nature Adamant/Jolly
Ability Intimidate
EVs 252 Attack/ 252 Speed/ 4 HP
Move Set
Return
Wild Charge
Crunch
Ice Fang
Choice Band not Choice Scraf since Swanna can already use Tailwind on Stoutland

Please feel free to give some suggestion

Last edited:

Ana_Julía

The Girl You Want!
This team?....Again?......¬¬
Chap, why you still insist on Swanna? Nearly every thing outclass him. Not to mention it's poor moveset...
I'm really tired to see this team made by you. It's the 2° time you made this team. So let us change a bit, huhn?
Did you ever used Politoed+Mixed 'Nite or Salamence?
Both of them works pretty well on BS. Try something new, even if this team is probably out of the ordinary, i doubt it can really go far. I don't think this team have perfect synergy, even tough they don't share weakness. I don't know, I'm just found this team strange :(
I might rate this team later, but don't expect awesomes rates...¬¬
EDIT: Okay!
Life Orb on Crustle instead of Leftovers. Shell Smash will. leave him vulnerable to any Neutral Damage, making him kinda fragile. So why bother with Leftovers? No need for she in there. So yeah, Change Leftovers with Life Orb.
It's the only thing i could notice right now.

Last edited:

chap196

If you think that Swanna is really bad, then I might try Politoed, but can you just give me some move set? I may also replace Swanna with Ludicolo. I may not use Life Orb on Crustle since it may use Sturdy after I use Shell Smash and it may immediately faint after using one move when it use Sturdy, so I may not use Life Orb. I may also use Galvantula instead of Simisear and a Ground or Steel Type Pokemon instead of Crustle.

Last edited:

chap196

I want to change Simisear to Arcanine since it has higher Attack and it has better move set. Can anybody suggest a good move set for Arcanine.

Blue Bisharp

Need More Silvally…
I want to change Simisear to Arcanine since it has higher Attack and it has better move set. Can anybody suggest a good move set for Arcanine.

I'm no competive battler, but I think this is good:

059.gif

Attacks: Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Wild Charge, Extreme Speed OR Crunch
Ability: Flash Fire
Item: Life Orb
Nature: Jolly

Not much of a moveset change, but I think Crunch can offer some covrage. Flash Fire gives you a immuity to Fire-Types, but after looking at your team, Gaventula is the only one thats weak to it. I just looked it up, and it's Base Speed is 90. It's kinda good, but it's somewhere between avrage and good, I would say. I would give it a Jolly nature just incase. As for the item, I'm not sure. The Life Orb seems good for extra power.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
I suggest replacing Swanna with Starmie. Swanna is **** but Ludicolo only fucntions pretty well in the rain.

Starmie is a faster Lead that hits harder and faster.

Starmie @Life Orb
] Timid l Natural Cure [
] 252 Sp.Atk. l 252 Speed l 4 HP [
• Scald / Surf
• Ice Beam
• Thunderbolt
• Recover

Quite standard. Timid and all the Speed EV's assure's you to outspeed everything , if not close. Life Orb is since Starmie is already frail as hell. Recover can help heal off the damage from LO.

chap196

Thanks for the suggestion Aura Sensai, I will try Starmie. It might be good if anyone can find a good Tailwind user.

Last edited:

Aura Sensei™

User Title
^ Imo you won't really need a Tailwing user since Simisear and Starmie are quite fast. If you're worried about Speed slap a Choice Scarf on Stoutland.

chap196

Yeah, I think if I don't have a Tailwind user, then I should put Choice Scraf on Stoutland instead. Thanks for the suggestion, All changes were in Bold