• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

double battle team

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
It has come to my attention that though i have a great team,im sure it wouldnt do so well in double battles,so does everyone else have a single AND double battle team?

well ive seen something in earlier that reminded me of my old double battle team,which i now plan on patching up

RegiRock
@life orb

-Explosion
-EQ
-Protect
-Double edge(might change)

Regice

@?

-Ice beam
-Explosion
-EQ
-Protect

Milotic

@choice Specs?/lum berry

-surf
-icebeam
-hydro pump
-Recover(with lum berry)

DuskNoir

?
?

-?
-?
-?
-?

well i use Regirock and Regice as the main bangers,and Milotic gets rid of whats in the way(namely dragons and flying among others)

one of my oldest favorite pokemon is duskull/dusclops

and it has no part on my team,nor do i even have Dusknoir,so when i thought about having a double battle team i was like

Maybe i should evolve into Dusknoir and use him in double battles!!!!!
but one thing,i have no way to go about making a good Dusknoir,i think he should be more on the team support/wall side

"L"

-Imprison
-Protect
-Earthquake
-Pain Split

If you haven't figured out what this does, it keeps people from using their favorite Protect + EQ combo, and will keep them from using Protect during explosions.

Arbok

aka Arbok
It doesn't need Special Attack, Dusknoir is an attacker. Careful Nature lowers Special Attack. Dusknoir's possibly a Special Wall and already has a high Special Defense and more Special Defense is always welcome with Careful Nature ;)

Arbok

aka Arbok
Pair Male Imprison Kirlia with Female Misdreavus. Level up Misdreavus till it learns Pain Split, then breed with another Misdreavus (IIRC, if it still keeps his Egg moves then) to get male Misdreavus, then breed Male Misdreavus with Female Duskull.

Someone can say it if they know a better way xD

"L"

Breed Imprison onto Misdrevus, raise Misdrevus until it knows pain spilt, then breed both onto Dusknoir.