• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Double-Team. The ultimate annoyer?

Sonicfan9988

You got this, Sonic!
I like the move Double Team, but just as long as the opponet's pokemon doesn't spam it!

Sonicfan9988

You got this, Sonic!

destinydude000

The Awesome Dude
I haven't played in a few weeks, but I don't think hydreigon is über just yet... Their are to many better dragons in life for that title that are not uber

Yeah, but he's a psuedo legendary.

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
Double Team is very annoying....I havent used it in forever because of it!

AKRy100

Shockingly electric!
At least it doesn't affect moves that never miss, like swift and shock wave. In my opinion confuse ray is much more annoying than double team.

Skylord Cardinal

Afraid of Heights
Well, it isn't so hard to counter it.....

Let's see....
There is Taunt first off, even if you're not faster than it, you can still get him locked at 1 to 2 boosts, not that much....
Haze, its a good move in general I feel, and it would've gotten rid of that work up boost....
The various attacks that always hit, like Shock Wave and Aura Sphere....

Heck, my Nasty Plot Lucario could DEMOLISH a Hydreigon with Aura Sphere...

Enemy: HAHA YOU CAN"T TOUCH ME N00B!!!!1!
Me: . . . Renn, I choose You!
Enemy: Pshhh, DRAGON PULSE N00B!!!!
Me: Aura Sphere!
Victory to me!

Spacial

procrastination
The worst version of it is Drifblim with Minimize, it sharply raises evasiveness, plus always-hit moves like Swift and Aura Sphere don't effect it