• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Double-Time Battle Training! (623)

Daizy

I call you honey
Poor Kirlia did very little. I really wish they would showcase some of Zoey's side Pokemon and not just Glameow, but I guess they don't seem to matter personality-wise since they belong to a minor character.

Scorbunnie

I thought Zoey should've had a Glaceon and not a Leafeon but that's just me. I remember thinking that she had a Kirlia now because it would evolve into a Gardevoir someday but I was wrong since it became a Gallade instead.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
The episode where it was revealed that Paul had collected all 8 badges on television.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
The episode where it was revealed that Paul had collected all 8 badges on television.
Having his exploits reported on, as he should

A really great episode; I always love these kinds of double battle/rival training eps, particularly Dawn’s. Her and Zoey have such a good relationship and I love how they always push each other to new heights.

Zoey should be glad Candace isn’t a Coordinator, she ate that demonstration to Dawn up.

Dawn getting inspired by the Tamato berry ice cream (which sounds delicious actually) was very cool and just goes to show her high level of creativity; that she can take that idea and transform it into beautiful iconic Flame Ice is a testament to her ability. I appreciate how get to see trial and error with all of Dawn’s combinations and ideas, this has been true the entire series and it really makes Dawn’s growth feel warned and realistic.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Really miss DP.

It was nice to see Dawn take some inspiration from the tomatoe berry sandwich for her contest moves. Flame ice was a very cool looking move. Also that girl with the Tiara should’ve appeared more, her design is not so generic for a COTD and she was holding well against Zoey before Glameow managed to bypass Shuckle’s withdraw with Shadow Claw.