• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Down to the Fiery Finish (934)

saki888

Please I'm asking for double ko on goodra and Bisharp. I don't wont that thing battling greninja

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Back when I was 8 years old I woke up every morning before school to watch Pokemon at 6am.

Now I'm 25 years old and I'm staying up until 6am to watch Pokemon. :D

04n70n10

Back when I was 8 years old I woke up every morning before school to watch Pokemon at 6am.

Now I'm 25 years old and I'm staying up until 6am to watch Pokemon. :D

Even for me it was something like that those days :D

In any case i'm going to accept the result like past years (but yeah, if Ash will lose it would be very sad at this point), i hope for a good match. Sadly i'm going to watch a bit later today.

Good luck Ash/Satoshi!!! Iku Z!!!

pokemaster442

いくZ!
Cannot wait for this episode. 20 years I have been watching the anime for. Cannot wait.

Even if Satoshi does not win, i'll still be happy that he got to the finals. But hoping that he does. :)

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I remember the days where posts that have been posted before the episode starts simply got deleted.. xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjgTFd6XAg8#t=2m28s
I am so hyped.
It's time.
20 years.
20 years.

I've never watched an episode live before but I will make tonight my first. Come on, Ash. C'moooooooooon!

I swear that soundtrack is epic enough for me to forget to actually tune in..

But oh the salt when he loses..

/r9k/-tier meltdowns are bound to happen, it'll be glorious.

Don't you mean /rk9/? As in, the dude that finally had his shiny after 2 years of hunting and had a meltdown?

saki888

I remember the days where posts that have been posted before the episode starts simply got deleted.. xD

I swear that soundtrack is epic enough for me to forget to actually tune in..

But oh the salt when he loses..

Don't you mean /rk9/? As in, the dude that finally had his shiny after 2 years of hunting and had a meltdown?

Hush man :) I don't won't to think about it LOL