• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Down to the Fiery Finish (934)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Actually, they could have definitely spent an episode on Ash vs. Astrid instead of Ash. vs....... THE FURFROU TRAINER
yeah, I mean, a non-mega taking out a mega is a considerably big feat that until then (and since then the only other one to do so was kukui's incineroar with a z-move) only pikachu had done, so to see hawlucha do it with no flair whatsoever was disappointing

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
yeah, I mean, a non-mega taking out a mega is a considerably big feat that until then (and since then the only other one to do so was kukui's incineroar with a z-move) only pikachu had done, so to see hawlucha do it with no flair whatsoever was disappointing
Yeah I was confused and thought I had missed an episode where most of the battle was shown or something.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U, and soon Ultimate are available for those who want to see Greninja beat Charizard.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
3rd year anniversary of this massive moment of the enormous outburst of salt, rage, fury and anger amongst plenty of Pokemon anime fans who were rooting wholeheartedly for Ash to finally win the League after 19 years of heartbreak and failure, as the previews and the hype bait title of this episode made it realistically seem like Ash had a chance of winning it this time. And all the massive hope and optimism of millions of fans fans went down in one tremendous moment:

Burasto Burn!!!

n033s0v.gif

Last edited:

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
MIZU SHURIKEN! KAGE BUNSHIN! IAGEKI DE! samui gunshin!

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
It's sad that there's an anniversary for an inevitable loss of a fictional tournament.
Of course, they currently miss the badass Ash they know, they miss the badass frog transformation that only he can unlock it, and they miss the scream to the heavens song IKUZE! whenever there's a battle that involves both of these characters. To me, I did cheer for their loss for obvious reasons.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I've never seen a sub break 1000 people on it before until this day three years ago.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Never forget THE ORANGE SHURIKEN

Never forget THE FURFROU TRAINER

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
lol
You should also NEVER FORGET DIRAGON CLAW!

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
It's very sad that Ash lost this one, but this battle was simply amazing. This is certainly up there when it comes to Ash's best battles ever. The animation was just wonderful and I was on my seat the entire time even though I knew Ash was going to lose anyway. Perfect episode, it reminded me why I love this series so much.

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Looking back I’m still struggling to see what I think is worse, Ash losing here or Ash winning in SM
It's better than never winning of course.

But sigh.....it would've the most fitting to make Ash win here instead and end his story, which they are presumably doing in SM. He really was at his peak this saga and at the very least, was far more focused on his goal. :(

The Pokemon writers just have the tendency of doing things at the wrong time, and this is likely no exception.

Last edited:

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
People, spoilers.
Lol, I woke up yesterday morning to my phone blowing up with people I didn't even know still had my number, let alone remembered that I cared about Pokémon. It was the #1 trending topic nationwide on multiple social media. CNN, ESPN etc were posting about this. Pretty impossible to avoid