• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Down to the Fiery Finish (934)

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
3 days to go for the 5th anniversary of this epic meltdown in the Pokemon anime history.
8.18 Never forget!

TheNewGuy

3 days to go for the 5th anniversary of this epic meltdown in the Pokemon anime history.
8.18 Never forget!

Now that Ash won the Alola league tbh, this is a better memory - after all, the outrage it caused may have forced the writers' hand. They may have always planned for Ash to lose this one, but I believe they didn't plan for him to win Alola until after the backlash to this disaster.

So the meltdown, the "sense of entitlement", it all worked.

Now that Ash won the Alola league tbh, this is a better memory - after all, the outrage it caused may have forced the writers' hand. They may have always planned for Ash to lose this one, but I believe they didn't plan for him to win Alola until after the backlash to this disaster.

So the meltdown, the "sense of entitlement", it all worked.
More like a worse memory. I HATE HATE HATE THAT ASH HAD TO WIN ALOLA

Plot Twist: Ash’s Greninja is a double agent that only won against Sceptile to get Ash to the finals to get his (and our) hopes up and then purposefully lost to Charizard in the Kalos League Finals. After that, Ash realized this and released Greninja.

Alright so it is officially August 18 in Japan.

Happy Blast Burn day, Hooray hooray hooray
Are you glad you aren’t Greninja, on this very shitty day

Ash should have won Kalos. Down with the Alola League. Greninja sucks.